Rider Choice! ( NEVER Shop There!) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rider Choice! ( NEVER Shop There!)

Have been a very loyal customer of them for about a year, every time i go there i drop $1K or more. In the last year I spent $10K at that store even when the service is
**** but now I have had enough!.

Bought my wife 2 pairs of Dainese riding paints, Had to order them in, John the owner Lied & said only takes 2 weeks, long story short paid for the paints like he ask & it took 5 months to get 1 pair in. When it came in they claim that I didn't pay for them & had to pay for them again. WTF! WTF!!!!!!
When review all my invoice, they say ****- Example( bought a pair of Dainese racing gloves- on invoice they say parts WTF! & i can go on but you get the point) So long story short again I have no proof cause i put trust in John to take care of me(Thought i was a loyal customer & would be well taken care of) I got well taken care of- UP THE ***!
Its wrong to cheat people

Please share your story if you were screwed by Riders Choice- Let the world know how much of a scam they are!

You can now buy Dainese at GP Bikes!
Give them the business

Thanks for taking the time to read this
Again Riders Choice are scam artist - F... Them!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm first post, and a rant on a business. You wouldnt happen to have been an employee that just got fired and want them to go down?

Its only because its post number 1 that I have a hard time believing this. If its true, it dose suck.

I am a business owner, (Construction firm)
If i work there how can i spend $10K a year on bike gear?
I just hate getting rip off

Yes it does Suck ***!
I was very good to them, promoted them all the time even when people say bad **** about them as i am a very loyal person even when they gave me bad service but steeling from me is just wrong!
I work very hard for my dollar & was taken for a ride by those Mother ****er!

Last edited by a moderator:
Usually people make some stories up to get a business bad reputation. I actually never dealt with them and I am 15 min from them. I always go go GP Bikes as thats where I got my bike and I too travel as a loyal customer.

You being a business owner, you should know how important receipts are. It doesn't matter if you're a loyal customer or not, business is business. Always get receipts. Just my 2 cents.

I am a business owner, (Construction firm)
If i work there how can i spend $10K a year on bike gear?
I just hate getting rip off

Yes it does Suck A..!
I was very good to them, promoted them all the time even when people say bad S*** about them as i am a very loyal person even when they gave me bad service but steeling from me is just wrong!
I work very hard for my dollar & was taken for a ride by those Mother F...er!

With all due respect, something just does not add up.

You paid for 2 pairs of pants... where is your reciept? You can call your credit card company and have a backdated reciept printed out... that's proof right there.

I refuse to believe ANY SANE PERSON, regardless of trust level, would pay for something without any documented proof of having paid for it.
As a business owner, you should know this.

Something really doesn't add up about this story. Your 2 post count isn't helping either.

Every business has it's positives and negatives. The truth is, you can't make everybody happy all the time.

OP- I don't blame you for feeling cheated. Rider's Choice is a well established business, they must have some record of you paying for the item.
But seeing as how it took so long for the item to arrive, isn't there a 1% chance that you might of forgotten to pay the balance? I have never dealt with them personally, so I'm not sure what their policies are.

I had to order some parts from snow city, when I placed the order the guy told me to come back with the receipt. When I went back to pick up the parts, I had forgotten my receipt at home. It wasn't a problem. He took my first and last name, confirmed the parts I ordered and was able to confirm that I had already paid.

If you're spending 1000$+ they should have some record of it. However, I think you're partially responsible for not doing your due diligence to insure that the transaction went smoothly.

Good Luck!

Either way, you can check your debit transactions for proof.

His point is that the invoices don't specify the exact items. He has the invoices, but they say he had paid for something, not specifically for pants. Hence no proof.

John's pretty good with ppl who are regular customers.

I'm pretty sure if I owned a shop, and you spent $10g's with me, I'd consider you a good customer and wouldn't need to scam you on a pair of pants.

And for the record, ALL my invoices from RC clearly state exactly what I bought. From helmet, to tires, to Dainese gear.

Something sounds sketch here to me. The new identity and low post count don't help. You don't work for GP Bikes, do you?

John's pretty good with ppl who are regular customers.

I'm pretty sure if I owned a shop, and you spent $10g's with me, I'd consider you a good customer and wouldn't need to scam you on a pair of pants.

And for the record, ALL my invoices from RC clearly state exactly what I bought. From helmet, to tires, to Dainese gear.

Something sounds sketch here to me. The new identity and low post count don't help. You don't work for GP Bikes, do you?

I can't see GP Bikes being anywhere near this, they've been too above board with me and anyone I talked to. I wouldn't even consider the two businesses competitors.

ive never had a problem with rc or gp bikes before bought a lot of stuff from both

Never had issues at RC.

You should've kept a receipt if you really paid for the goods. On the other hand they should also have it in their system, which they usually do... so yeah this story is fishy indeed.

I lose deposit receipts all the time.
I don't think it's burned me yet.

R you for real ! Construction Owner!!!!!
I am just telling what happen to me, Its sucks to be ME!
I am a good person, never cheated my employee, always pay people on time & some for good work.
All & All just telling all that i got scam believe it or not, It happened

Back
Top Bottom