Revco.ca | GTAMotorcycle.com

Revco.ca

juiceweezle

I have been part of the biking community for over thirty years. I've traveled state side, across Canada and many adventure rides through our back country and mountains. Riders are a great community and we share a common ground...help one another and be respectful. This has always been the way it is when I'm on the rd.
Recently I made a purchase from REVCO.CA out of Quebec. The shipment was wrong and the only answer I recieved was " you opened the box we are not going to take it back, maybe start cutting and make it fit"!
This is not the community I have been apart of for so many years. This is disgraceful and I understand I am not the only one this company has treated this way. STAY AWAY FROM REVCO.CA!! Tell your fellow riders to avoid this company.
Be safe and enjoy what ever direction the rd takes you.🤟👍

Did you try quoting them their own return policy?

Return new and unused items, in original packaging, within 30 days of delivery and get 100% money back. No hassle, no restocking fee, fast turnaround.

I don't see how they can refuse your return if it meets those conditions. Unless there is more to the story.

I have been part of the biking community for over thirty years. I've traveled state side, across Canada and many adventure rides through our back country and mountains. Riders are a great community and we share a common ground...help one another and be respectful. This has always been the way it is when I'm on the rd.
Recently I made a purchase from REVCO.CA out of Quebec. The shipment was wrong and the only answer I recieved was " you opened the box we are not going to take it back, maybe start cutting and make it fit"!
This is not the community I have been apart of for so many years. This is disgraceful and I understand I am not the only one this company has treated this way. STAY AWAY FROM REVCO.CA!! Tell your fellow riders to avoid this company.
Be safe and enjoy what ever direction the rd takes you.
Seems a bit suspect first post?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Seems a bit suspect first post?
Yes, thought the same thing. Recent thread on Revco, some members here have purchased from there.

This seems reasonable. If you buy clothing, even if there's a return policy, that's all null and void as soon as you cut off the tags, which removing the protective film the the equivalent to. Did you ask them to confirm fitment, or did you just order the part number on your own? If they specifically told you it would fit and it didn't, then I could see things going your way.

This is one of my favorite videos on customer returns:

I was with you until the note where you took the film off. At that stage you basically forfeit the return policy.

Too bad, but you should be more clear in your original post.

They refused your return because you took the film off.

Back
Top Bottom