Retired | GTAMotorcycle.com

Retired

icerigger

New to the forum from the north end of Durham, about as far as you can get and still be in the GTA. Looks like an interesting site.

I ran out of things to do after retirement so I decided to take up riding again. After a year on my daughter's old Rebel, I found the bike that we all drooled over BITD. And well, I'm hooked . . again.

Awesome to see you getting back into it, hope you have a great time here!

Welcome! I'm new too, and will retire in 10 months. You should bring that Honda down to port Perry this evening, to the bike meet at Haugen's restaurant. There will be a few of us there (also retired) with some sohc 1970's Honda 4's.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome! I'm new too, and will retire in 10 months. You should bring that Honda down to port Perry this evening, to the bike meet at Haugen's restaurant. There will be a few of us there (also retired) with some sohc 1970's Honda 4's.

Is the Haugen's thing a regular Thursday thing or just on a whim? I know there's cars there most Sundays.

During the summer (obviously) its a regular Thursday night thing.

Welcome! I retired in Feb, and have done a fair bit of biking this year. Work will no longer interfere with my riding! LOL!

The last night for Haugen's thursday Bike nights is next week (sept 5.) Weather should be nice tonight so I think I might go for ride up for dinner (great BBQ chicken and fresh cut fries!)

Here is their website... http://www.haugens.com/motorcycle-cruise-in/

welcome to the forum,I have 11 months left till I retire,beaverton you say lol,one of my favorite places to winter fish,have fun and ride safe.

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

Back
Top Bottom