Requesting additional disclosure and careless question! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Requesting additional disclosure and careless question!

sure why not. i currently have only 1/3 of the story. so far hes said suv in his lane and he couldnt get out of the way. fine. now hes getting charged. obviously not so clear cut so asking for clarification. Were you present and witness to said events>? you can choose to believe or not instead. and the question still stands.

sure why not. i currently have only 1/3 of the story. so far hes said suv in his lane and he couldnt get out of the way. fine. now hes getting charged. obviously not so clear cut so asking for clarification. Were you present and witness to said events>? you can choose to believe or not instead. and the question still stands.

Remember what the OP said in the other thread about the cop having difficulty viewing the last few seconds on the OP's video-cam? Maybe the cop was able to see more than the OP would have preferred.

Jamie, I'd hardly call that "shattered". Compound fracture, yes. "Shattered"...no.

why do you have such a need to brag and exaggerate? why do you have such a problem with the truth?

Jamie, I'd hardly call that "shattered". Compound fracture, yes. "Shattered"...no.

why do you have such a need to brag and exaggerate? why do you have such a problem with the truth?

It gets the girls (dumb bimbos that fall for that crap) and allows him to avoid personal responsibility? Just a guess.

Got some xrays done today, wasn't able to get my arm cast removed because the radius bone hasn't healed very well yet :( The pics with the rod(s) in it is my shattered left femur. The pic with my hip in it, if you look close where the shorter rod is, you can see where the femur was broken there as well, but it was a pretty clean break so it's almost fully healed.

CLICK FOR HIGH RES!
(right forearm, wrist at top, elbow at bottom)

CLICK FOR HIGH RES!
(left femur and hip)

CLICK FOR HIGH RES!
(left femur and knee)

-Jamie M.

Have you checked the price of titanium on the market today? You might be able to afford that lawyer now!

Probably be a little tough to get the rods out though... And probably quite painful... I'll get the knife...
Have you checked the price of titanium on the market today? You might be able to afford that lawyer now!

stupid question.. why are you getting charged for careless driving when the SUV was in your lane?
Good question, in both the statement from the SUV driver AND in the police accident report, they said he swerved into MY lane to fully avoid my GF (who was riding in front of me) then I hit him near his drivers side front corner, so that should be pretty strong evidence for court!

-Jamie M.

Jamie, glad you hear you are recovering. It looks like a lawyer will have something to work with when they represent you. How much is 6 months of your life worth? Would you make more than the $10K a lawyer costs during the time your time in jail? For me this is an easy decision.

If the careless charge sticks, does it affect your ability to collect insurance (or a payout from the SUV's insurance)? I suspect it would (although I could be wrong). Keeping that door open is critical for you at this point.

How much is 6 months of your life worth? Would you make more than the $10K a lawyer costs during the time your time in jail? For me this is an easy decision.

If the careless charge sticks, does it affect your ability to collect insurance (or a payout from the SUV's insurance)? I suspect it would (although I could be wrong). Keeping that door open is critical for you at this point.
One of the laywers said if I went to jail then I would owe them nothing (their guarantee they'll work their butt off to make sure I don't go). They said they'll try and get no jail with $2,000 fine and 2 year license suspension. I told them I'd rather do 6 months in jail then 2 year license suspension with $2,000 fine! You'd only serve 4 months anyway (two thirds for good behavior) so I'd take that. Still undecided what to do. I've applied to legal aid so we'll see what they'll cover.

If the careless sticks it doesn't really affect anything with the insurance payouts, i'll still get bike cost reimbursement, lost wages, medical costs, etc. My insurance will DOUBLE for at least the next 5 or 6 years, and if I sue for my injuries/pain and suffering, etc. then I might not have much success being found at fault for the accident (my insurance company is putting the "fault" of the accident on the outcome of my careless charge).

-Jamie M.

Jamie, discussing this publicly is walking a dangerous line. Not only in the sense that you may be giving your legal opponents ammunition to use against you, but it may turn people away from representing you. There are people on this board that are known contacts for police services and insurance companies, parties whose ideal outcome is not the same as yours. I highly recommend that you do not comment in this thread again, and that you refrain from discussing any further speculation on these matters on the board. I'm not telling you what to do, this is only advice.

I think that's excellent advice, especially given the number of links here that state your real name.

I think that's excellent advice, especially given the number of links here that state your real name.
I actually feel bad for the towns clown so the best advice I can give is have the moods erase your whole TRFB handle so all your posts can get erased, with a 30 sec search I found you saying how you reached speeds of 280 http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforu...7-gixxer-600&p=1583526&viewfull=1#post1583526 , this in front of the judge will cause him to see a pattern on your driving style and get you close to a conviction. We all know its all ******** but the judge wont.

but you never took advice when asked to stop putting noobs in danger so I am pretty sure you won't take the advice now.

Good luck Jamie. Glad you're alive!

I would also recommend what twisted said. It's best not to discuss things on public because they might be used against you.

While I don't know any good traffic lawyers, if you want a good personal injury lawyer to sue extra let me know. I know a guy who has gone all the way for me in the past and did an excellent job. PM me if you want his contact info.

Good luck in court.

One of the laywers said if I went to jail then I would owe them nothing (their guarantee they'll work their butt off to make sure I don't go). They said they'll try and get no jail with $2,000 fine and 2 year license suspension. I told them I'd rather do 6 months in jail then 2 year license suspension with $2,000 fine! You'd only serve 4 months anyway (two thirds for good behavior) so I'd take that. Still undecided what to do. I've applied to legal aid so we'll see what they'll cover.

If the careless sticks it doesn't really affect anything with the insurance payouts, i'll still get bike cost reimbursement, lost wages, medical costs, etc. My insurance will DOUBLE for at least the next 5 or 6 years, and if I sue for my injuries/pain and suffering, etc. then I might not have much success being found at fault for the accident (my insurance company is putting the "fault" of the accident on the outcome of my careless charge).

-Jamie M.

you just bought a bike and you won't have a license for 2 years? Ok

Back
Top Bottom