Request. Can someone draw me a map on Google maps? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Request. Can someone draw me a map on Google maps?

leedufour

Site Supporter
I'm looking for a route that gets me to the 507 from somewhere between Toronto and Oshawa and back. I've been on many rides in this area, doing some great roads but I'm lost when it comes to finding the info on a map. There were rarely any main highway roads from about Oshawa.
If anyone can help I'd appreciate it.

How do you follow this? Is your phone attached to your bars so you know where to go?

I was riding today and had to spot all the time to figure out where i'm going - very annoying!

How do you follow this? Is your phone attached to your bars so you know where to go?

I was riding today and had to spot all the time to figure out where i'm going - very annoying!

I use a GPS but I know of many riders that use a paper device called a "map" These come in many shapes and sizes and some people even just print out the Google maps that are above. Now once you have done that you can tape it to your gas tank, put it in you tank bag, keep it in your pocket or do all sorts of things with it. Please note the paper version will NOT tell you where you are.. you have to figure that out as you go.

...Tom

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom