all remaining Zx6's are $5000 - $5500

1 ZX10 left

Kawi 650's (make an offer)

All 250's SOLD

I'm sure all pre-sales have been done through Karen and Steve
I've only kept in touch thru Facebook.

i guess there is no phone number or email address available

Bullocks

Why bother having a sale when everything is gone before hand. Everything should have been held until the sale to make it worth the time to go.

Why bother having a sale when everything is gone before hand. Everything should have been held until the sale to make it worth the time to go.

Couldn't have said it better. I even messaged the appropriate people on their facebook page like they stated to do for details and never got a response. These kind of actions may explain why the business failed as well. If I knew the doors would be open ahead of time I would have been there in the amount of time it takes to drive from Toronto to Hamilton. As for now there is no point and would seem like a big waste of time.

Couldn't have said it better. I even messaged the appropriate people on their facebook page like they stated to do for details and never got a response. These kind of actions may explain why the business failed as well. If I knew the doors would be open ahead of time I would have been there in the amount of time it takes to drive from Toronto to Hamilton. As for now there is no point and would seem like a big waste of time.

Nice one. Such insight.

The "pre-sales " have been bulk buys - use your heads everyone - this is not a Turn2 sale -
It is the leasing company that owns the bikes -

Probably correct - no arguing that - if I was doing a bulk buy I would pick the cream of the crop too -that still does not mean the rest are junk though does it ? Regardles sounds like there are still good deals to be had...

Post 16 was spot on.

I sent an email through the Kijiji ad. and I got a response from Karen.
Only one thing is throwing me off, she said because the bikes are being sold out of a company that they have to collect the HST.
Now, I wouldn't mind paying the the HST if they would transfer the bike under my name but instead they're going to give me a signed ownership and I'm responsible to do the transfer.
How do I prove to the MTO that I paid my taxes already? I don't want to pay the HST twice.

Anybody here purchased one from these guys?... Can you please shed some light on this?

Thanks!

The company's bill of sale that you provide to the MTO
will have the HST listed.
You should be able to simply transfer the ownership without having to pay any taxes.

Back
Top Bottom