RENT TO RIDE A 600ss IDEA ....... | GTAMotorcycle.com

RENT TO RIDE A 600ss IDEA .......

rich6969

Site Supporter
Hey GTA.... I have a great idea and some can make some MONEY..... I read on a daily POST that newbies want to start on 600ss …..

My Idea goes like this and it could be FUN....
We or some GTA members purchase a good used 600 SS and We call it the GTA ?? (open to offers on names).

Now it gets FUN......

We find someone that is willing to let us use there big empty parking lot, We offer All newbies that want to start on a 600ss bike to rent the bike at $100 hourly in this big empty parking lot...** Price may change depending how often we need to fix the bike up***

All Riders to sign a legal WAIVER that they cant sue US in any way.....

We don't offer any lesson or DONT DO THIS OR DONT DO THAT TO THE RENTERS and Just say ENJOY THE RIDE.......

any members that want to come by and watch bring your own pop/chips ect and a $2.00 charge at the gate for HOURS OF FUN OUCHS........

ANYONE IN ? :p

Make sure you have a truck full of tools/gas/spare parts, a trailer that will hold a bunch of bikes, a safe place to keep all of this at night...

In a sense I think this is a great idea, but I wouldn't want to personally have to deal with all that.
For the bikes to be allowed to run in parking lots, do they still have to be plated?

All Riders to sign a legal WAIVER that they cant sue US in any way.....

This might not be able to protect you. Even if they sign it doesn't mean you're obsolved of any wrong doing if something goes wrong. If you have unsafe environments or do not do due dillegance to ensure public safety you can be sued. The waiver/discliamer is noted by the courts to not be equally balanced. It's designed to favour the person who wrote it. Just because you have one doesn't mean it'll idemnify you.

Lawyer up.

This might not be able to protect you. Even if they sign it doesn't mean you're obsolved of any wrong doing if something goes wrong. If you have unsafe environments or do not do due dillegance to ensure public safety you can be sued. The waiver/discliamer is noted by the courts to not be equally balanced. It's designed to favour the person who wrote it. Just because you have one doesn't mean it'll idemnify you.

Correct.

A waiver is like a twin-size blanket trying to cover a king-size mattress. It covers most but there's still corners revealed. If you pull the blanket towards that corner, the other corners become more exposed.

that kinda sucks, i was thinking it would be more of a entertainment factor........

youtube is a great place to watch that kind of stuff for free.

Who in the right mind is going to give you a parking lot to do this in?

Legal issues would prevent any parking lot owner from giving you access.

Some things just sound better in theory!

409584733_4b5f57f338_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom