Redline RULES!!! Thank you!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Redline RULES!!! Thank you!!

theshnizzle

Site Supporter
Just another accolade for Redline Services. They were honest,upfront and accurate from day one. Sent a very pleasent follow-up email outlining the outcome of said infraction, those guys are professinal and capable in every way.

THANK YOU REDLINE...........

( Details on said charge will not be forthcoming )

I'll back this up, Forch is top notch. Got an e-mail from him today that my ticket was dropped. That's two for two that he's done for me.

Not cheap, but neither are insurance hikes.

Great guys to deal with. While I handle my own stuff most of the time, they represented me once with great results - charge dropped

10-31-11 : FMJ 2 - OPP 0

Another happy customer of Forch's.

Would Forch be able to help out with a careless driving charge? Is there a number I can specifically reach him at?

Got caught doing 80km in a 40km school zone in November 2010. Cop was by the side of the road with a radar gun, and when I got close to him, he came out onto the street and pulled me over.

Contacted Redline to see if they could help me.

Yesterday was my court date. Today, I just received the news that "after a pre-trial conversation, the Crown elected to withdraw the charge as they were not in a position to offer any evidence to sustain a conviction."

Forch and Redline were very professional and I would definitely use them again.

Would Forch be able to help out with a careless driving charge? Is there a number I can specifically reach him at?

Just go to charged.ca and call the office number. Forch is the guy who typically handles the intake.

Just go to charged.ca and call the office number. Forch is the guy who typically handles the intake.

Found another guy. Ended up winning my case, ticket gone. Took about 15min in a consultation around 11am on Monday, that afternoon around 3:30pm got a call and its all taken care of. Paid the man and moved on.

Back
Top Bottom