Redline Legal Services - Recommended | GTAMotorcycle.com

Redline Legal Services - Recommended

Blackbird

I highly recommend Forch LaRosa and Redline Legal Services. I was charged with careless driving in July 2009, and after pleading not guilty, I hired Redline in December. They made three court appearances for me, and vigorously fought the case on all legal grounds. The charge against me was withdrawn this week. Their basic fee is higher than other firms, but they will only plead to a lesser charge after exhausting all other options, including Charter 11b, and only at your instruction. Once the basic fee (mine was $840) is paid, they only charge for minor expenses, such as disbursements and transcripts. My cost would have remained nearly the same even if they made more court appearances. Their billing is transparent and professionally done. They have a great deal of experience with motorcycle cases. My insurance agent advised me to fight the careless driving charge, and I am glad that I did.

Regards,

Andrew

Great guys to deal with. They got me off on a speeding charge even though the deck was stacked against me. I've dealt with a couple other paralegal services in the past (Pointts and H.E.L.P.) and I've had to tell'em not to settle 3x over every time we talked. With Redline, Forch asked me once how far I wanted to take my case, I told him "all the way" and the subject never came up again.

I, too, recommend Forch LaRosa and his team at Redline Legal Services. On November 13, 2009 I got a Notice of Offence for driving with 78 Km/hour in a 50 km/hour zone. I did not agree with the charge as I was certain I did not drive my car at the speed the police officer alleged I did and thus, decided - shortly after the incident – to file a Notice of Intention to Appear with the court in an effort to challenge the charge. Time passed and I did not receive a Notice of Trial in the mail, as I was expecting, aspect which prompted me to call - on November 22, 2010 - the court at 1530 Markham Road only to find out that they did not know why I did not receive the Notice of Trial and that my trial was already scheduled to take place on December 15, 2010. Realising that there was little time left until my trial date (less than a month) and not wanting to deal myself with the Traffic Court (although I am an Ontario lawyer, I do not have any kind of experience with Traffic Court) I decided to hire a traffic offence professional to deal with my case. After conducting an informed research on the Internet in this regard, I called Redline Legal (Scarborough office) and spoke to Forch LaRosa. I explained to him that what I was looking for was a legal team ready to fight for me all the way according to my instructions. Precisely, what I wanted was to try winning the case IF POSSIBLE, using any legal means necessary. He told me that, while Redline cannot guarantee for me the result (aspect which I appreciated being a lawyer and knowing that the Ontario Bar – which now governs paralegals too – does not endorse the idea of lawyers and paralegals giving guarantees to their clients) the agents at Redline approach all their cases with the idea in mind of doing the best for their clients, no matter how much effort they invest in representing their clients’ interests. He suggested that in my case, the first two steps to be taken should be the following: a) make a Disclosure Request in order to find out what was the evidence the prosecutor had and b) file an Application under subsections 11 (b) and 24 (1) of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms based on the fact that the overall delay from the date I was charged and the trial date was 13 months and 2 days which was prima facie unreasonable. Surely, there were other legal steps contemplated by Forch depending on how my case was going to unfold. I liked Forch’s open attitude and legal approach proposed to me during our phone conversation and, on November 24, 2010, I hired Redline Legal to act on my behalf. This was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. The same day I retained Redline Legal, a Charter Application was filed with the court and a Disclosure Request was submitted to the Prosecutor’s Office. Furthermore, Forch took care to scan all the documents related to my case and send them to me through e-mail along with a copy of the Retainer Agreement (which I agreed to at the moment I retained Redline Legal’s services). Yesterday, December 15, 2010, John from Redline attended the court on my behalf and won my case on the Charter argument (had my charge stayed by JP Lewin). And all this at a very reasonable cost billed professionally using a Statement of Account. Needless to say I – as a lawyer – am impressed with the professional, lawyer-like work done for me by Forch, John and their Redline Legal team. I recommend Redline Legal to anyone interested in hiring traffic legal professionals willing and capable of doing creative legal work and genuinely looking after a client’s best interests.

In August of 2010, I was issued a ticket for failure to obeying sign. Early this year, after reading up on the many great reviews on Redline Legal Services, I decided to give them a call and ask them to take on my ticket. The whole process was very smooth, I sent them the information they required and paid their fee and they did not contact me until after my case was withdrawn to notify me of the outcome. I am very happy with their service and I hope any of you who end up receiving tickets go to Redline for help. I told Forch that I wanted my ticket withdrawn and he made it happen, without any issues.

Forch and his team beat my case against Careless Driving today.
The chances of winning - slim to none, but they did it!
The strategies they used to keep my record clean........ if you get charged, give Forch LaRosa and his team at Redline Legal Services and you'll know what I mean.
These guys deserves all the respect I can give them.
Real professionals and gets proper results. (when I say proper, I mean charges DROPPED)

Re: Redline Legal Services - Highly Recommended
Forch and his team win my case against careless driving too(a lady while driving her scooter was talking on the cell phone when crossing the street, she has no hand on the break, She hilted my car) , Forch take all the information and he acted immediately after our first meeting, on the first court, Forch and his team request to postpone my court date as the disclosure package was not ready on that day. Today, my charge was drop as the procreator was not in a position to offer sufficient conviction to sustain a conviction. They work very hard to help me to win case. I am so thankful to their input, not only they try to win my case, Forch also give me lots of support to help to go through the difficult time.
Thank you; Redline!

Re: Redline Legal Services - Highly Recommended
Forch and his team win my case against careless driving too(a lady while driving her scooter was talking on the cell phone when crossing the street, she has no hand on the break, She hilted my car) , Forch take all the information and he acted immediately after our first meeting, on the first court, Forch and his team request to postpone my court date as the disclosure package was not ready on that day. Today, my charge was drop as the procreator was not in a position to offer sufficient conviction to sustain a conviction. They work very hard to help me to win case. I am so thankful to their input, not only they try to win my case, Forch also give me lots of support to help to go through the difficult time.
Thank you; Redline!

You took on a procreator and ended up on top? They worked very hard so you could end up on top?

Best Paralegal in GTA, with over 25 years experience!
After getting a speeding ticket over 20km/h on Lakeshore blvd and and failed to provide papers, I didn't want to let the cop bully me and ruin my driving record.
I had contacted Redline Charged since they had positive reviews online. I had called him over the phone to discuss details, he was delighted to give me some good advice over the phone, & opinion and thats when I decided to see him. This guy was very courteous, smart, respectful, and lot of experience (over 25 years) in the Traffic Paralegal business and told me whether or not it would be worth fighting for, the systems around it, and the chances of winning. He told me if theres a chance to fight it then theres a definitely a chance to win it.
I had two bad experience before with hiring Paralegals to represent me, all they wanted was money and failed to win any cases or just reduce them.
My amazing experience with the experts helped me win and drop both my charges.

Back
Top Bottom