Red Bull drinkers..... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Red Bull drinkers.....

yee_boys69

Long story short, I drink A LOT of jager bombs. Last week I bought a case of Red Rain just to try it. Stuff tastes EXACTLY the same as Red Bull. And it's $4.99 for 4 vs. $9.99 a case of 4 for red bull.

red bull taste's so bad, i dont understand how you people can drink it.

the white rockstar tastes just like red bull as well, and it's a bigger can. So that's what i buy,... i also love guinness ;)

I hate red bull. There are some awesome energy drinks out there though, one of the pomegranate ones is awesome.

Its all about the Red Bull and Guiness :D

i'm a Rockstar drinker....playing on the Rockstar paintball team and having that **** for free gets u hooked.

red bull taste's so bad, i dont understand how you people can drink it.

I can understand how people drink crappy tasting stuff.

I just pick up my redbull at costco 24 for about $40

I CAN'T understand how people can pay that much for something doesn't get you high.

Wow, that's insane.

i'm a Rockstar drinker....playing on the Rockstar paintball team and having that **** for free gets u hooked.

i prob played with you at vep couple seasons ago if you played there, rockstar guys where pretty good.

ghetto bars ive been to use the red rain instead of red bull, and still charge 9 dollars for a jager bomb, makes them more money i gues lol

I can understand how people drink crappy tasting stuff.

I CAN'T understand how people can pay that much for something doesn't get you high.

Wow, that's insane.

Gotta fund that F1 team somehow!

NoFrills had red rain 1L bottles on their $1 sale a few months ago, I bought 40 bottles :D

I got 20 I can sell at cost if anyone wants them

Long story short, I drink A LOT of jager bombs. Last week I bought a case of Red Rain just to try it. Stuff tastes EXACTLY the same as Red Bull. And it's $4.99 for 4 vs. $9.99 a case of 4 for red bull.

Red Rain taste nothing like RedBull. Red Rain has a fruity taste and is about $18 for a case of 24 at Wholesale Club (no membership required) in Whitby for the Red one and there's also orange and purple ones.

There's also Red Rave from Costco that taste the same as Red Rain but much more fruity. It's about $18.99 for 24 (from what I remember) but I've seen it as low as $12.99 for a case of 24.

Monster I buy 12 monsters for 25.50 at price club Waterloo

Red Bull. Like licking the sweat off a Parkdale crack whore at the end of a hot August night.

Back
Top Bottom