Recommended or favourite sites to book last minute all inclusive vacation? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Recommended or favourite sites to book last minute all inclusive vacation?

skitta

Hi!

Thinking of getting away somewhere warm during Christmas. Any recommended or favourites sites to book something last minute?

Thanks!

Best recommendation to save money is use a proxy with a ip of where you are going. Saves me hundreds if not thousands sometimes.

... use a proxy with a ip of where you are going...

Thank you! Definitely interested in saving hundreds, if not thousands :) Just not sure what you mean by the above. I'm guessing go directly to a certain site/airline perhaps?

Last minute isn't always best. Also going during the Xmas holidays is crazy busy for flights and south vacations.

I've used my travel agent in finding me the best deals. It's their job and get you the price you'll find online or advertised anywhere else. So why bother wasting your time? Just let them know either your price range or location and an agent will be able to give you a list of resorts.

Have fun on your vacation and hopefully the airport isn't a complete zoo!

Stowaway...watch out for unheated environments on planes and men with guns and low tolerance for stowaways.

Best recommendation to save money is use a proxy with a ip of where you are going. Saves me hundreds if not thousands sometimes.

Can you exprain?

Can you exprain?

If you use an IP that is local to where you are going you get a better price as most resorts have better pricing for locals vs vacationers. Say you are going to Mexico use a Mexican IP and you will notice the room rates drop in price. Obviously this only works if you are booking online. A proxy uses an ip you select.

It's like Netflix: Use a Canadian ip get Canadian selection of shows and movies. Use a US ip and get a completely different selection for shows and movies.

Lol - I'm mostly harmless. Just having a little fun - cold out there - don't be sending NSA or CSIS after me ;)

lol, as if the first one wasn't good enough.. the follow up Google thread from 2012 was the air nailer in the coffin. :)

Back
Top Bottom