Recommendation for Power Distribution or Fuse box | GTAMotorcycle.com

Recommendation for Power Distribution or Fuse box

oioioi

Site Supporter
I am thinking ahead (to winter projects) and want to change the current set up of power distribution for auxiliary light or accessories.

I remember one of our seasoned and well informed members recommending a power distribiution/fuse box but I can't remember who and on which thread. I tried searching for it but now luck.
I currently have something like this but want to explore betters options. If there are better ways
1663898794070.png
I think it would be wise to have some items on "switched power" only as something else may stay of always.

What are your recommendations?
Google seems to have many options with many price points so I'm confused.

I remember one of our seasoned and well informed members recommending a power distribiution/fuse box but I can't remember who and on which thread. I tried searching for it but now luck.

Was it this thread?

I swear I look through that one and did not find what I was looking for.

But I do think that is the one that I was envisioning.

Getting tired. Should head to bed now.
Thank you @Lightcycle

Do you have a spot to put it? I put one in on the V-Strom, but ended up taking it out later, as I didn't need all those circuits, and what was there was beginning to look spaghetti like. The Triumph has something smaller without screw wiring.

I have a healtech thunder box,easy plug and play.You have switched and other options.Very simple installation.

Back
Top Bottom