recent ebay fairing anyone? | GTAMotorcycle.com

recent ebay fairing anyone?

ironryder

Hey yall, just wondering anyone have recent experience getting those fairing kit from eBay? How much has they improve? From the good sellers that is. ..crap will always be crap lol

Heard the ones that are injection molded are good

Buy from these guy's Auctmarts.com - they are the best in market right now. I have a set from them on my bike 09 R1 , the quality and the fitting are near to the original fairings! A lot of people from the Yamaha forum they are buying fairings from auctmarts, and like i said i am very happy with the quality so def i would buy again with no hesitation.;-)

Last edited:
Buy from these guy's Auctmarts.com - they are the best in market right now. I have a set from them on my bike 09 R1 , the quality and the fitting are near to the original fairings! A lot of people from the Yamaha forum they are buying fairings from auctmarts, and like i said i am very happy with the quality so def i would buy again with no hesitation.;-)

NOT to take a dump in anyone's corn flakes, but "Auctmarts.com" used to sell fairings and helmets on ebay under the user ID "helmetmarts" .... I had a very negative experience with them and so did quite a few others..... you may want to check out their feedback on ebay and make an informed decision before sending them your hard earned money ..... I had to get Paypal involved to get my money back and it took over a month.... maybe they've cleaned up their act now , who knows ..... Cheers, Les

i went and bought directly from the auctmart website a few years back on my old 2003 CBR 600RR. I thought the fairings were pretty great, fitment was near perfect, the off hole had to be drilled for some paint buildup and what have you but installed easily and looked great.

anyone dealt with ifairings.com ?

looking at some of their kits to change up my bike possibly...

No really, but then again i'm in the process with auctmarts for another set;-)

what shipper do they use?
any surprises at the door for taxes / duties / import fee / brokerage etc?...

Just send an email and tell them to put down a lesser value for the Custom, otherwise you have to pay brokerage fees.

good stuff.
thx Sir

I have had no problem, and a lot of people on the yamaha forum they seems to be happy too. Quality is good they do base coat install decals and clear coat everything.

Back
Top Bottom