Ready Honda Salesman (Good and Bad) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ready Honda Salesman (Good and Bad)

This dude called you and left a nasty message? Wow, very unprofessional. I would have went in and let his manager listen to that.

This dude called you and left a nasty message? Wow, very unprofessional. I would have went in and let his manager listen to that.

+1
When I was in for their demo day, they were VERY accommodating. Some dealers just wanted you in and out if you were not buying, and at least one would not let people on unless they were planning to buy or had placed a deposit.

When I get my next bike, 95% chance it will be from them if it is a new bike :)

Maybe they were playing a game, like good cop/bad cop. Could be a new sales tactic.

Maybe they were playing a game, like good cop/bad cop. Could be a new sales tactic.

That wouldn't be to wise, I don't think to many people would end up going back in after the first guy was a jackass.

I would have contacted the manager like stated above.

Last edited:
Ok boys, enough is enough; Time to set things straight! I talked to this customer , in person, on a Friday afternoon. I showed him some bike choices in his budget. I showed him the 2011 CBR125. He called back a few minutes before our closing time of 6pm. He said he wanted the CBR125, and would come in Sat. That was my day off, so I suggested that he come in on Monday to do the deal. Monday was almost over and no sight of him. I called him in the afternoon and left a message asking when he was going to come in so I could attend to him. No reply. Wed comes, and I am starting my afternoon shift to see him sitting at Lorenzo`s desk, deal done. I asked him what happened and why he did not show up on Monday. He said "Oh, I couldn`t wait, so I came in and bought from Lorenzo". I said, "Too, bad, I could have had the sale'. He said that not to worry, and I could "get the next one". Funny, I thought HE was the "next one". At NO TIME did I ever call and leave a crappy message! I was just following a sales lead. All he says about me, is in fact about him! He is probably p`d off that he crashed his CBR125 before even leaving our lot! Those are the FACTS! Both Lorenzo and Brett did a stellar job in helping out and getting the lad on his way again! Enough said. Some people.....really...

Last edited:
LMAO, were you the jackass in dreads that flipped your bike coming out of the gate near closing time? HAHAHAAHAHA! We all had a good laugh at your expense during the demo ride!

I thought dealerships typically had a code of honour where one dude wouldn't jack another guys sale.

what was the original post?

No, it was a differnet guy. Mr. Dreads didn`t break anything." Mr.Complainer" broke off a $300 mirror and munched his exhaust heat guard!

@ Butsky - being in sales, I hear what you're saying and I do the same thing myself.
Having read the OP's post (once upon a time) I didn't think that a salesperson could be that rude and intrusive and found that really strange.
Especially because you work for a big dealership, I can't see how that kind of attitude would fly.
Anyways karma is a b!tch, and he got what's coming to him when he dropped his brand-spankin'-new bike! never a good feeling.

Great thread nevertheless!:lmao:

What the hell kind of mirror costs $300?

You go in to a dealership for a screw and you're paying an arm and a leg, let alone a mirror...:rolleyes:

I thought dealerships typically had a code of honour where one dude wouldn't jack another guys sale.

Sometimes customers are liars and it's a possibility that the OP never mentioned anything to Lorenzo when he was making the deal.
Sometimes salespeople don't give a ***** as long as they make a deal and get the commission for it... anyhow if something like that happened on my lot, it would a split deal and both salespeople get a piece of the action!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom