Rdt mosport gp bikes $145.00 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rdt mosport gp bikes $145.00

JEFF BOLT

SEPT 5TH MONDAY
$145.00 3 GROUPS OF 15 MAX VERY LOW TURN OUT SO FAR.
CALL 905 428 8983 TO SIGN UP OR EMAIL JEFF@GPBIKES.COM

our track days are geared towards newer track riders and are held on the smaller rdt track at mosport
this track is non threatening but a heck of alot of fun.
hope to see a great turn out.

already signed up for intermediate class

I'm off that day but my bike's a bit overkill for the small track. I'll look around for something smaller to use and if I can I'll be there.

Anyone have trailer space? Located in Richmond Hill.

Do you want to bring your bike to sauga the night before ? I offered trailer space to the sauga guys in exchange for gas for my truck.

I borrowed a EX500 to use for the day so I'll be there. Come say hello. I'm signed up for the intermediate group.

I'm off that day but my bike's a bit overkill for the small track. I'll look around for something smaller to use and if I can I'll be there.

:lol: I took a 1k on RDT once.... it was a hoot. Never shifted out of 2nd, and ran into the dirt a few times too

Definitely overkill, but still fun in its own way. I wouldn't go back with anything larger than a supermoto though.

Registration and inspection start at 7am, riders meeting at 8.30. Track sessions will start at 9am.

:lol: I took a 1k on RDT once.... it was a hoot. Never shifted out of 2nd, and ran into the dirt a few times too

Definitely overkill, but still fun in its own way. I wouldn't go back with anything larger than a supermoto though.

not much different to a 600. You could get into 3rd briefly on the straight (if you want to call it that?) depending on the gearing.

Rain held out. I was switching between a drk blue EX500 and a '06 blue/wht GSXR750. Blk/Gry leathers with a orange/blk Shark Duhammel helmet.

So which was more fun, the EX500 or the GSXR? :lol:

So which was more fun, the EX500 or the GSXR? :lol:
Tight track. The EX is plenty fast enough to make you a better rider. Problem was slower riders. Keeping speed through the turns is easy but if you're behind a slow guy in the turn who takes bad/inconsistant lines it gets harder to pass. And when they're on much more powerful bikes it makes it that much harder to pass on the straights. Basically the EX helped me get to know the track and be a better rider and then I put it into practice on the GSXR and my times definitely got better (also the suspension was WAY too soft on the EX).

Fun day! I was on the Orange/Red CBR600RR with the black suit. Its the first time I've taken the 600rr to the track and coming from the cbr125 in the racer 5 school, throttle control is something I need to work on. I've done the track in a car but it was way different on the bike, especially going over the damaged pavement. And I almost learned the hard way that clutch+upshift doesnt turn out well if it doesnt fall in gear and you dump the clutch while in a turn at the top of 2nd gear...but all in all, a great day :)

Wheelieboy, I noticed you had a GO-PRO I was wondering if I would be able to get some of the footage from you?

Wheelieboy, I noticed you had a GO-PRO I was wondering if I would be able to get some of the footage from you?

Yes I will go through them in the next few days. Too tired tonight...what were you riding?

Back
Top Bottom