Rag top car Q | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rag top car Q

The $2700 is for a 6-year/120K km warranty.

5 years/100K km comprehensive warranty is still standard:

on their site the standard 5yr is just a powertrain warranty for that base model unless I read it wrong.

Ahh..was looking at the extended warranties it seems. Carry on.

Last edited:
@jc100 ...I'm not a CUV/SUV kind of girl, but I really likes how it drove...I have 64,000 km on my 2013 Elantra GT and the only reason I'm considering a new vehicle, is boredom...here's a link to the Kona... https://www.hyundaicanada.com/en/showroom/2020/kona

Check out the Mazda CX30 and the CX5

Mazda has been making some great fun to drive product lately along with Japanese precision, refinement and reliability.

Check out the Mazda CX30 and the CX5

Mazda has been making some great fun to drive product lately along with Japanese precision, refinement and reliability.
My parents have a cx3, neighbor has a cx5
Both love them. The only complaint my parents have is it is quite low on power (which I think mazda fixed recently with an additional engine).

Both love them. The only complaint my parents have is it is quite low on power (which I think mazda fixed recently with an additional engine).

CX30 is a new model and a step up from the CX3 in size with about 50 more hp in upper trim levels

I recently bought a 2020 CX5 with a 2.5T -- it's a stump puller. I bought it for my mom, not for the engine but for the other convenience features and easiness of driving for an 80- year old. The thing pulls like truck from 2000RPM. To piss me off, she embarrassed me in my Hemi 1500 pickup by smoking me in a run from 0 to 140kmh.

I see a lot of convertibles, old and new. They get tired when exposed to UV on a continuous basis. Most have their toys garaged or the top is down during fair weather.

Those running with the top up and exposed to the elements Year round end up needing replacement. You can use a cleaner to keep it looking good but, the sun is going to do what it does.

My cousin has a 2018 Beetle convertible and two young daughters. They’d all love it. But, her winter beater is a RAV4 and stores the VW each winter fairly cheap. She doesn’t have a garage so it’s exposed from April until Oct to the elements.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

why are these.. 2016 Audi Q3 quattro - Kingston

Why are these relatively inexpensive? Maintenance costs? Dealer required tools and computers?
Probably just the old "if you can't afford a new one, you can't afford a used one either". Even when Audi and VW share a part #, it costs more to fix the Audi.

There is very little you need the dealer for. Any minor computer tweaking can be done with vcds/carista/obd11. For timing belts, I normally go to a dealer or a trusted VAG mechanic as I don't want the hassle of a crashed engine.

No pics of roof, but I assume it is a panoramic sunroof. VW has been struggling to keep the water out of the cars with those, I would expect the same on the Audi side but not sure.

That's a Komfort trim level so base model in Audi Speak. Still has leather, heated front seats and normal sunroof but not much else. Next steps up are Progressive and Technik trims. Only option on a Komfort I believe was a power hatch. Komfort would of been under $40,000 new so they aren't an incredibly expensive vehicle to begin with.

It's priced fair. I wouldn't hesitate to own that vehicle out of warranty (start getting into RS models, A8 etc warranty would become important to me). Not an overly expensive vehicle to maintain and work can be done just about anywhere. Still expect more yearly expenses then say Honda or Toyota but nothing crazy.

Nice driving vehicle for sure. Little small but I think fine for your uses.

That's a Komfort trim level so base model in Audi Speak. Still has leather, heated front seats and normal sunroof but not much else. Next steps up are Progressive and Technik trims. Only option on a Komfort I believe was a power hatch. Komfort would of been under $40,000 new so they aren't an incredibly expensive vehicle to begin with.

It's priced fair. I wouldn't hesitate to own that vehicle out of warranty (start getting into RS models, A8 etc warranty would become important to me). Not an overly expensive vehicle to maintain and work can be done just about anywhere. Still expect more yearly expenses then say Honda or Toyota but nothing crazy.

Nice driving vehicle for sure. Little small but I think fine for your uses.

Just out of interest how can you tell the trim level? Didn’t see it in the description.

Wouldn’t you know it....got rear ended today while driving the old car. Appears to be no damage as they hit the hitch straight on. Called insurance and getting the frame checked next week.

Back
Top Bottom