QC to tax antivaxxers | Page 18 | GTAMotorcycle.com

QC to tax antivaxxers

"While others worked from home on full salaries, truckers have had to risk infection and hustle hard to provide us with food and goods."

Yeah, buddy. A small percentage of people are working from home. The rest are out there in the public working as usual, but let's lump those "taking the risks" truckers in with something like, say, ICU nurses.

Biased Op-Ed (probably written from home) by some choad from Alberta thinly veiled as an article.

Sorry still laughing at “protest at Bass Pro shop” , enough said ….

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com
So they're against jabbing needles into bodies but meet at a place that promotes shoving hooks down the throats of fish. Fish Lives Matter

Much as i think they are a bunch of whachdoodles , I do have to give these guys and gals some respect for actually getting in the trucks and making the effort .
We all sit back and lob sarcasm genades , I like it .
But these folks said F it let’s take this to Ottawa . That in itself deserves some admiration. As misguided as they are .

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

I think the politicians like the protests. They get their faces in the news and get photo ops, making it look to their constituants that they are doing something . The whackier the protest the more attention it draws away from the real problems. Poor management of assets, foreign policy, budget, health care, voting rights, etc etc etc.

Back
Top Bottom