problems while typing? | GTAMotorcycle.com

problems while typing?

Renboy

Has anyone else had problems where letters are left out while typing? Happens to me in both PM's and normal thread replies. If, however, I type slowly, it's fine.

YES...DRIVES ME F'N CRAZY!!! Find it worse once I go back to correct or take a little break. Maybe something to do with the autosave???

I have that problem on my computer

Sent from my tablet using my paws

The problem is that you have to hit the a/A icon and switch to editor mode before typing or you cant ctrl+v paste, use the insert icons for images/videos or update a post. It does getting annoying as **** when I forget to do it at the beginning of a post or when I click post reply but it doesn't post because there has been too much time between when I clicked to quote and clicked the post reply button.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any thoughts or chance of rectifying this? It is suuuuuuper frustrating. Same as mentioned above, when I type normally it missing letters all over the place but if I type really slowly it works alright. (I can't change the browser to Chrome for a simple apparent fix).

Any thoughts or chance of rectifying this? It is suuuuuuper frustrating. Same as mentioned above, when I type normally it missing letters all over the place but if I type really slowly it works alright. (I can't change the browser to Chrome for a simple apparent fix).

Seems to be a browser issue?

I have no problems with Chrome.

Only hv his issue On GTAM with Ineret Explorer 11.Google Chromedoes'dop lttrs or spacs. It gets worse a I typ along

Back
Top Bottom