Pro6 Calabogie Day - For Sale Aug 22nd. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Pro6 Calabogie Day - For Sale Aug 22nd.

geoff-9

Site Supporter
Hi all,

for a number of reasons I wont be able to make my Calabogie Day on August 22nd. So have it for sale to anyone that wants it.

The day is in the middle of a six day stint with pro6 so you could also purchase a day or two more to make it worth the travel.

Green group.

$125, PM or post, first come first serve.

Hi all,

for a number of reasons I wont be able to make my Calabogie Day on August 22nd. So have it for sale to anyone that wants it.

The day is in the middle of a six day stint with pro6 so you could also purchase a day or two more to make it worth the travel.

Green group.

$125, PM or post, first come first serve.

You better have Sheenas ok cause theyre non transferable.

thanks for the heads up, unfortunately its a no-go..

if someone can find a way to take it off me you can have it for free as i wont be going. if your friends with pro6 and can convince them yourselves feel free to have it...

thanks.

I've never understood the "non-transferrable" rule for Calabogie.

bummer.

is it a calabogie or a pro6 policy, when they said no they said it was there policy, as was less then 14 days notice..

I believe it's a Pro 6 policy but it could stem from a Calabogie policy. Who knows.

Pro6 days at Calabogie sell out early in the year and then there is a waiting list. Any cancellations are directed towards those on the waiting list.

Pro6 days at Calabogie sell out early in the year and then there is a waiting list. Any cancellations are directed towards those on the waiting list.

Tons of spots available for the upcoming weekend and monday / tuesday. There should be no waiting list for any of these dates.

Back
Top Bottom