Princess Auto 1000 lb motorcycle lift on sale for $450 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Princess Auto 1000 lb motorcycle lift on sale for $450

Relax

$450 until Feb 16 for anyone who's been waiting for it to go on sale. I have one and it's a backsaver for sure.

1,000 lb Motorcycle/ATV Lift Table Lift | Princess Auto

8667784.jpg

Nice find. Can you park on this regularly while it's lowered? Have two bikes and wouldn't have the garage space otherwise.

Nice find. Can you park on this regularly while it's lowered? Have two bikes and wouldn't have the garage space otherwise.

Spec says 7" high (that must be without the wheel chock attached), so depends on your ground clearance. Some people prop it up on its side against a wall when not in use. I've also seen a couple people recess it into the concrete, but that's extreme.

Spec says 7" high (that must be without the wheel chock attached), so depends on your ground clearance. Some people prop it up on its side against a wall when not in use. I've also seen a couple people recess it into the concrete, but that's extreme.

Oops, I read that wrong. My lift always has a bike on it, but I don't personally trust the included chock (only because I have a Baxley on hand). If I didn't have that, I would use a rear stand just to be safe.

I've also seen a couple people recess it into the concrete, but that's extreme.

Hmmm. There’s an idea.

You really need to be working on your bike a lot to do that. Or have lots of bikes.

I bought one in October. It's not a $1000 Handy Lift, but it's worth the money. The chock works better than it looks when adjusted. Just use tie downs (you would anyway). They are packed and shipped upside down, so you will have to fill and bleed the hydraulic cylinder. It sits fairly high in the down position, and it slides away when loading a heavy bike. Probably my plastic racedeck floor.

It sits fairly high in the down position, and it slides away when loading a heavy bike. Probably my plastic racedeck floor.

Nope, it slides on my unpainted concrete floor too. Rubber padding under the leveling legs helps a bit, as well as chocking the wheels. Just a bit.

I bolted a length of angle iron, well angke aluminum actually..... to my garage floor that the frame of my lift rests against preventing the lift from sliding...
Two long bolts strategically placed so they sit over a cross-member present the lift from ever tipping

Oops, I read that wrong. My lift always has a bike on it, but I don't personally trust the included chock (only because I have a Baxley on hand). If I didn't have that, I would use a rear stand just to be safe.

@Relax
Do you have your Baxley chock mounted on the lift? Or does it just sit on it?

Rob

Is this air only, or does it have a foot option like the 800lb?

@Relax
Do you have your Baxley chock mounted on the lift? Or does it just sit on it?

Rob
It just sits on it. I threaded in some of the bolts for the included chock so that it has something to butt up against and keep it from sliding when I load the bike.

I bought this one 2 years ago. It didn't come with the U-Bolts for tie-downs. I drilled my own tie-down holes for ratchet straps. The chock is easily adjustable. Personally, I do not trust the chock with my ST1300 but when I had a scooter on the lift the I had no worries.
My compact SUV can clear it if need-be but I tuck it in the corner when it's not being used and it holds a bunch of bicycles.
It slides easily on my coated garage floor.
This thing is a life-saver when working on my bike.

I have a smaller garage and I park a V-Strom on it for months on end with no issues, since there's two other bikes in the garage too. I don't use a chock since I have a centrestand and use ratchet straps anytime I lift the bike off the ground. Very handy lift and nice to have both air and foot pump. Mine also doesn't move at all when I roll a bike onto it even when fully loaded with luggage and I have a basic concrete floor with a semi smooth finish.

I have one also but it won't work with the air even unloaded,but works fine with foot pump.Lift is great for working on bikes though.

I have one also but it won't work with the air even unloaded,but works fine with foot pump.Lift is great for working on bikes though.

Mine didn’t work with air either when I first got it.
You’ve got to bleed the air out of the hydraulic system and then it will work just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woohoo! My lift just got dropped off!
1581796496655.png

My wife just said it looks bigger than the couch she occasionally makes me sleep on. I hope it’s as comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom