Pre-sale tickets to concerts | GTAMotorcycle.com

Pre-sale tickets to concerts

meme

Site Supporter
Does anyone know how the live nation pre-sale tickets work? I've become a member of LN, I can see that the pre-sales will go on at 10 am today but cannot see any more info on how to get these tix.

Do I have to wait until 10 am to see a link or screen?

Thanks!

There’s usually something like a greyed out link until the active time. Or at the active time a webpage becomes accessible. Keep refreshing your screen.

Thanks, ended up calling LN for password pre-sale. Yes the link became active

Password is sunset, I think it works for all pre-sales.

What show @meme?

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

The Struts at the Opera house.

Saw them a few years back when they were just getting to Canada. Put on an awesome show back then, so imagine this will be good. Bigger venue than I like to see bands in, but the acoustics will be great so that will make up for it

The Struts at the Opera house.

Saw them a few years back when they were just getting to Canada. Put on an awesome show back then, so imagine this will be good. Bigger venue than I like to see bands in, but the acoustics will be great so that will make up for it

The Opera House and great acoustics? Are they still running the Adamson line array?

Way better than than Scotia or Rogers imo. Still love the Budweiser stage tho.

Not sure what they are using, but saw a Hip cover band there last year. Even though I don't like the music the sound was great.

Back
Top Bottom