Post up PICS of members bikes? | Page 175 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post up PICS of members bikes?

• Thread starter aRcTiC_cAt_LaKe_DrAgEr
  • Start date
Looks pretty cool. I think the blue and yellow was more unique though. I see that Repsol colour scheme all over the place now.

Yeah. I love the pheonix blue/yellow color scheme aswell. But the bike was purchased used and had cosmetic damage... I'm kinda picky when it comes to my bike :p. (arnt we all ???)

IMAG04562-L.jpg

Damm Nice ZZR600.

Just a quick question regarding the projectors do you get any "shaking" from vibrations when riding??? Ive seen a few bikes on the road were the beam shakes due to poorly installed HID's/projectors

Many thanks :) the projectors honestly I find that the fastener to keep the them in place needs to be tightened after a few rides, never have they been loose enough that the headlamp actually moved during riding. That is the only real problem I've had with the projector headlamps since I installed them, would've been nice if they included lock washers with the kit, but still I think the kit is worth it for any bike.

Last edited:
I've seen that bike around, last time it was at the Petro Canada on Brock/Kingston...
That was last year though! lol... hard to forget the lucky strike fairings on a Kawi.

Yup that's me, lol, I haven't been out much yet I'm just recovering from back injury. It was a toss up between the colour i got and Jeff Gordon's dupont scheme, but i didnt want to repaint my tank so the lucky strike won. I got a buddy who does work on my bike who used to be tech for Suzuki. When I brought him the kit to install on the bike he damn near passed a stone when he saw it was a lucky strike kit for a kawi, blasphemy, he said, lmao. I just really liked the team and I wanted the kit to be one of kind. Nicecycle.com did a great job on the fairings and their customer service is great, you can call them after placing order and sort out any details or customization you want. Worked out to be around 8-9 hundred bucks total with tax/delivery for full fairings including all trim panels, minus two intake covers, which they will also custom paint if you ask.

Only warning, you will need to be a surgeon with a dremel cuz the only thing they don't do really well is the holes for the fairing bolts, and they don't supply any of the rubber grommets either, so u have to take them from your old fairings

Many thanks :) the projectors honestly I find that the fastener to keep the them in place needs to be tightened after a few rides, never have they been loose enough that the headlamp actually moved during riding. That is the only real problem I've had with the projector headlamps since I installed them, would've been nice if they included lock washers with the kit, but still I think the kit is worth it for any bike.

Sweet! thanks for the update planning on getting them for my 1kRR

Sweet! thanks for the update planning on getting them for my 1kRR

Awesome, the phone staff are American, but the product is coming from China. For some reason they say it's all in the USA, but unless theyve officially changed new York to "guangzho province" on the customs forms and receipts I highly doubt it. My buddy who installed them said they were the best fitting aftermarket kit he seen so far. Make sure you choose carefully, cuz whatever you see on their site can be painted on any fairing, or if you have your own idea call them first and they'll help u get sorted. They have airbrush kits but theyre way more pricey. They come with minimal heat shielding, but I've had mine for a season and change and haven't seen any kind I warping or melting whatsoever, but if youd rarer be safe than sorry RD has heat shielding by the sheet for a reasonable price.

Another thing all the fairings come clear coated as well, and all the sponsor stickers and whatnot are under the clear, so no need to take them for any kind of paint, unless you plan on using it as a show bike, then I would recommend a couple of coats of clear, but any good painter will tell you in order to get two nice coats of clear they'll have to take off the coat that the fairings come with and put on two from scratch, which IMO is too much work.

Once they come, just dremel the holes and KEEP ALL THE PIECES FROM YOUR OLD FAIRING. If you need someone to install them for you PM me and I'll get u in touch with my boy, he did mine for a bill. He said he was on GTAM but I don't know his screen name off the top of my head. Hes in scarbs

Last edited:
my ride.jpgMy ride before bags and pass seat....

Nice Ride, Kevin!...reeeeeal clean, bro

Thanks Kris. I've finally found (and modded to taste) a bike I am going to keep for longer than a season. I've added a few things since those pics, this bike kinda reminds me of my old 'lude.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom