Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

New set of Trakmaster II's
K760a.JPG

I pick mine up from Glen @ FS tomorrow....he matched the best price I could find locally.
I also got a front 270 to go with the rear for the pavement.

Just picked up a Dainese Tattoo jacket...
Can't put a price on quality! :)
scaled.php

She was just excited to get on it after school. No riding without gear on, don't worry.

KTM-Pink.jpg

don't forget the teddy bear....

It's not technically a purchase but I just got myself free oil changes for the rest of my 2 yr old cars life at the dealership!!!! I still got it!! ;) Woohoo!!! I love free stuff! I am so excited!!! Hahahaha!!!!

It's not technically a purchase but I just got myself free oil changes for the rest of my 2 yr old cars life at the dealership!!!! I still got it!! ;) Woohoo!!! I love free stuff! I am so excited!!! Hahahaha!!!!

...we demand to hear the story/see the outfit you wore to get this deal...

...we demand to hear the story/see the outfit you wore to get this deal...

Just regular jeans and a t-shirt. I think it is reverse karma. Getting my *** kicked weekly when I was a kid for being a "ginger" has become lots of mature males bending over backwards for me as an adult. Fine with me ;)

Just regular jeans and a t-shirt. I think it is reverse karma. Getting my *** kicked weekly when I was a kid for being a "ginger" has become lots of mature males bending over backwards for me as an adult. Fine with me ;)

LMAO!

SO freaking true...all my friends who used to pick on the gingers finally see the error of their ways - I was years ahead of my time, they all tell me...while they try to mend fences, I have no such duties to attend to. :D

I just bought my first proper bike :D

Attachments

• instagram bandit 1.jpg
    instagram bandit 1.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 69
BT003rs :D

http://www.bridgestone.com/products/motorcycle_tires/products/battlax/bt003rs.html

Last edited:
$8 at CT... good for the tush

Attachments

• roller.jpg
    roller.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
IMG00216-20120407-1733.jpg Just picked it up this weekend, 2010 Special Edition, 3600 kms, Leo Vince Exhaust, Remote Keyless Alarm, fendor eliminated, sweet deal! :)

Attachments

• IMG00217-20120407-1733.jpg
    IMG00217-20120407-1733.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 59

Back
Top Bottom