Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase | Page 81 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

WOW!

I also looked at the 2015 Motorcycle show album which is brilliant, what effects did you use on the Ducati Scrambler?

I have a D4 with Nikkor 24-70 f2.8 and 70-200 f2.8. I also picked up the Sigma 35mm f1.4 but I am looking for something lightweight and portable. I picked up the Sony DSC RX100 when it first came out but have never been satisfied by the quality of images. Your pictures are just amazing...perhaps I should take lessons from you? :)

Cheers and thanks for sharing the pics!

I picked up the Sony DSC RX100 when it first came out but have never been satisfied by the quality of images. Your pictures are just amazing...perhaps I should take lessons from you? :)

A few years back, I dropped a few grand on a Canon 40D, lenses, etc. Never could get good shots out of it. Definitely my fault, not the gear's

I'll agree, veteq's photos are awesome as always. Would really like to learn his workflow.

It is the regular Fuji Fujinon XF 56mm f/1.2 R Lens, most tests show that the APD is not much better than the regular lens.
The 56mm is the sharpest lens I ever own. Amazing for the price.
Most of my photos involve cars, motorcycles and vacation photos. Here are a few from my Portugal trip in January using the 14mm lens, another amazing piece of "glass".

https://www.flickr.com/photos/marco1098/sets/72157650560040135/
I had many beautiful pictures of my trip to Portugal and Spain until the last day I reformatted my memory card by mistake.

Nothing worse than to see a tear drop coming down my wife's face when i told her :(

I had many beautiful pictures of my trip to Portugal and Spain until the last day I reformatted my memory card by mistake.

Nothing worse than to see a tear drop coming down my wife's face when i told her :(

That is always a concern of mine when on vacation. I always make sure I backup my card to a laptop at the end of each day.
I will post my setting for post processing the Damper photo in the Romper Room later tonight. thank you for all the comments on the subject.

Same happened to a buddy. Over 1500 pics he thought were apparently 'gone'.
A cop friend of his (who's job it is to know how to do this stuff) was able to recover each & every one. I have no clue how, but it is possible.

What Gary said...
Try going into a Blacks, or Costco. They should have a program. Retrieved 350 of 400ish pics we thought we lost at the local Costco

Yes there are ways to recover them, either through software or by bringing it to blacks - It does depend in the way the card got reformatted and the way I did mine it was not recoverable
Same happened to a buddy. Over 1500 pics he thought were apparently 'gone'.
A cop friend of his (who's job it is to know how to do this stuff) was able to recover each & every one. I have no clue how, but it is possible.

hey, you do realise there is software that can do a deep dive and restore formatted cards.. unless you did a "hard" format, which most people dont, you can still recover the images!! Ive done it a few times and recovered photos I deleted by accident.
PM me if you need more info, I have used software on Mac and Windows machines.
cheers.

It is the regular Fuji Fujinon XF 56mm f/1.2 R Lens, most tests show that the APD is not much better than the regular lens.
The 56mm is the sharpest lens I ever own. Amazing for the price.
Most of my photos involve cars, motorcycles and vacation photos. Here are a few from my Portugal trip in January using the 14mm lens, another amazing piece of "glass".

https://www.flickr.com/photos/marco1098/sets/72157650560040135/

WOW. .your photos make me really want to get a decent camera next time I travel!

Thanks but when I screw it up I do it all the way :)
hey, you do realise there is software that can do a deep dive and restore formatted cards.. unless you did a "hard" format, which most people dont, you can still recover the images!! Ive done it a few times and recovered photos I deleted by accident.
PM me if you need more info, I have used software on Mac and Windows machines.
cheers.

232397583.jpg

because the stock seat was designed by a psychopath.

Also
g1_19_1.jpg

because the wind can be tiring on this bike.. ;)

Back
Top Bottom