Policaro Harley-Davidson. Great Dealership | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Policaro Harley-Davidson. Great Dealership

For sure, had to do the same with my Honda CB1000R.

My motto is: When in doubt, just coast out... :ROFLMAO:

congrats on the fatbob, HD customer service is(imo) usually a cut above the rest
I rode the previous generation, never had a chance to try out the new ones

How many kms?

congrats on the fatbob, HD customer service is(imo) usually a cut above the rest
I rode the previous generation, never had a chance to try out the new ones

How many kms?

This one only had 5300km's on the odometer. I've already put on another 300 today..
It's a great bike, I do have a few issues with it, but that is with anything you ride.

This one only had 5300km's on the odometer. I've already put on another 300 today..
It's a great bike, I do have a few issues with it, but that is with anything you ride.

I owned the previous version. I liked it for what it was. A cruiser. If I had the space I probably would have kept it. Limited space saves me all kinds of money!:LOL:

While I don't want this thread to get off track from the positive aspects of my dealer experience. Jacox was my closest dealer it is now Brown's (I think)
My experience with them was lackluster to say the least. My wife and I walked in, the staff barely even looked at us. Had to walk up to a sales person (chilling with his feet up on the desk) to ask for help, his answer was basically I'm not "right" to own a HD, I should go look at Honda's.. We walked out never to return or spend a cent there.

Yup, sounds about right. They'd been in the business for too long I guess. From what I understand they were investigated by HD's HO and that was the end for them.

Yup, sounds about right. They'd been in the business for too long I guess. From what I understand they were investigated by HD's HO and that was the end for them.

i haven't been in a harley dealer in probably 8yrs if not more

i haven't been in a harley dealer in probably 8yrs if not more
I think it was at least 5-6 years for me after my 1st visit to one.

Congrats, nice looking bike. I found the Policaro employees to be great. And deep pockets, they own Oakville Porsche among others

Seems they are closing...

Lasted a whole 2 1/2 years.

Seems they are closing...

Maybe deal time. Looks like they have to move 35 used and 38 new bikes in 30 days.

I wonder if part of head offices new plan is dealer extortion to raise money (or juice the books so covid doesnt affect sales) and policaro either didnt have the money or interest in playing along.

Thats the second dealer closing in the last few days not good.

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

Goulet, Hawksbury (Ottawa area)
Dukes, Blenheim ( Chatham area)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom