Pls locate the high hill in Ganaraska! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Pls locate the high hill in Ganaraska!

itsme

hi guys, I have seen some videos from Ganaraska with a steep trail getting on top of some hill that seems to be the highest in forest. I'd appreciate it if someone can locate that on Google map!

thanks,

;) or maybe it's the lowest and it's a steep trail to the bottom.

I have one here called the Harley if you want to give it a try come spring.

Is this the hill that they closed for regeneration? If so, did they close all trails to the top or just specific ones?

:| that's a relatively small scar on the landscape, is about 2 big trees wide at the widest spot, I think the forest might survive.
... but if you added that damage to all those other little trails you would have a serious problem. Those are quad trails you see, not motorcycle tracks.

Not sure if the picture is of the hill though it probably is.

According to the GRCA website:
All trails leading up Lookout Hill remain closed while the Ganaraska Region CA and it’s partners continue to focus on site rehabilitation and erosion control. Thank you for your cooperation; all users are asked to please continue to refrain from accessing the area until further notice.

lol Photos make it look so flat don't they!

whats the one that has the little loop at the bottom - you do the loop and come out it headed up the big sand dune

lol I'll stay away because I'd be putting tracks up and down the overhanging part on the sides and that would get you kicked out of there real fast.

Back
Top Bottom