Please vote. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Please vote.

guym

*edit this is my friends GF, she is a really nice person and put a lot of effort into it.
I don't normally ask for people to vote for things, especially people I don't really know. But she put in so much hard work and she really does deserves more votes than she has. It's a daily voting system so you can vote once a day if you want to.
[1] https://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/197934/voteable_entries/46285472
Here is her story
My success story is… Hello, my name is Ashley. About 1.5 years ago I was told that I gained a lot of weight and I was fat, yes my mother would always tell me that everyday I always said no to her. I weighed 142 at the time. I noticed that I gained a lot of weight by going thru old pictures of myself on facebook of how tiny I use to be. I also work at McDonald’s which is another reason I’ve worked there since 2007-2012 in that time I gained about 25 pounds, the food was so good. I am now 115, and was a size 8/9 i am now a size 4/5!!!!
I suddenly started to go to the gym I could barely even ride my bike before I was out of breath. My sister at the time just lost all her fat which means that it is possible. Another reason I wanted to start to loose the weight because I went to the doctor and they said I was not at a normal weight. During the first few months I didn’t loose anything I was starting to loose hope. I then started to ask others how they lost their weight and looked up A lot on the internet. I then joined a website called myfitnesspal.com this is where i track my daily food items and calories burned. I honestly didn’t think I could loose the weight it was to the point where I didn’t want to show off my body. To this date I now weigh 115 I am very proud of myself, even though it took awhile I did it and now am not out of breath when walking or biking.
Thank you for listening to my story, and good luck to everyone. If i can do it, anyone can do it!
Thanks for any votes you do!

Last edited:
i kinda have mixed feelings about this,maybe its the way its written, maybe its the girls thinking process.

she makes it sound like she was morbidly obese. 142 lbs isnt that bad, and for a doctor to say that she was not at a normal weigth is kinda wrong IMO.

there are many different types of people, and different sizes, and there are plenty of women who look fantastic in the 140 lb range.
personally, I'm not a fan of the kinda women where you can see their bones under their skin, makes them look like they have a disease

on that note, cheers to her for sticking to a plan, but Jeers to those who drilled it in her head that she needed to.

I agree 140 isn't bad at all imho; however me being a bigger guy(read fat) made me appreciate how much work she put into it and that she got to her personal goal.

Back
Top Bottom