Please don't become another statistic and show wisdom | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Please don't become another statistic and show wisdom

^^
Start riding again

I definitely will in the far future. Need to build more networth.

I won't forget all the riders who smash themselves after a decade long break though...I'll come back like a pussy lolol

I definitely will in the far future. Need to build more networth.

I won't forget all the riders who smash themselves after a decade long break though...I'll come back like a pussy lolol

2021?

My first reaction was "damn kids these days" but if I'm honest, I did some crap back in my day. Nothing like the OPs experience, but I'm sure I ****** off my fair share. I can't really lecture...

At this point I just want everyone to stay safe, and alive long enough to realize their mistakes. And I wish racetracks were more accessible... if they could take it to the track more easily, I bet a lot of them would.
^this
x10

everyone was young and dumb once.

Hmm

I did an oil change on the bike so I took it for a rip with just my work attire (basically a suit). People stared and I felt so naked :rolleyes:

The road rash if I crash yuckk

yup. I rented a cbr600 in hawaii a few years ago. no helmet required laws there. place was close to my airbnb and I was going to shop around the area after, so when returning it I figured I'd try that ultimate squid life, tank top, shorts, flipflops and sunglasses.

Not for me. everything felt so off. no gloves on grips, wind in your eyes, metal on skin gearshifts.

Had a guy blow by me in my lane years ago on Kipling. Was going to give him **** at the red light, and I noticed the Hells Angels patches.... yes I’m a pansy. Wasn’t going to risk him actually being an HA.

Had a guy blow by me in my lane years ago on Kipling. Was going to give him **** at the red light, and I noticed the Hells Angels patches.... yes I’m a pansy. Wasn’t going to risk him actually being an HA.
Smart decision.

You don’t wear those as a non member unless you have a death wish.

Ever notice almost all the people wearing non HA patched vests say RC and not MC? There’s a reason for that.

Wait, you got passed by a cruiser? <_< lol

What does RC and MC mean?
Curious - so I know who to avoid lol.
Riding Club
Motorcycle Club

HA and the other big boys corner the ‘market’ on MC. If you aren’t officially affiliated with them and you try to rock MC, expect a visit and a not so friendly chat.

Some of those 1700cc+ cruisers are no joke.
This one time on Hwy 400, two of these two guys on custom cruisers went flying...within 5-7 seconds they were almost out of sight!
Was riding with a buddy once on a Busa. Big Harley pulled up and they went to play in the curves. Let’s just say the HD kept up way better than I could.

Back
Top Bottom