PINAS,Umagang kay Ganda(Rising Sun Ride) | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

PINAS,Umagang kay Ganda(Rising Sun Ride)

Are you the guys I met up with last year at Dixie and Eglinton, at the Asian plaza?

I was coming down Dundas, and saw you guys. I started following you guys, all the way to Dixie. I was the Indian kid on the Ninja 250, new rider. You guys were older gents, all very experienced, friendly and funny. You all rode supersports, one guy just got a black and gold R6.
Yes i remember u, pls join us tommorow if you`re up early, see u there.

Are you the guys I met up with last year at Dixie and Eglinton, at the Asian plaza?

I was coming down Dundas, and saw you guys. I started following you guys, all the way to Dixie. I was the Indian kid on the Ninja 250, new rider. You guys were older gents, all very experienced, friendly and funny. You all rode supersports, one guy just got a black and gold R6.

yeah that was us minus the OP...

Thanks to all the PINOY Riders that attended Manila Sunrise Ride, see u guys soon.

Thanks to all the PINOY RIDERS that attended Manila Sunrise Ride.see u guys soon.

Anyone from the east end going to this? Let me know. Leaving in an hour

Thanks to all Pinoy that attended Manila Sunrise Ride, tnx to Gil Bernardo & Andrew Barrrozo,for leading us,Next Ride will be July 1, but its a Holiday so we`ll see.

Also,

What about this Saturday? I have to get some ink done later that day, but I am willing to go for an early ride.

- Micco

Also,

What about this Saturday? I have to get some ink done later that day, but I am willing to go for an early ride.

- Micco

Next Ride will be July 2, MSR Presents Canada Day Ride,,its a long weekend so we`ll see if every1 are not busy

Bwahaha Drew lead? Nice.

He's a good guy and a personal friend.

How was the turn out?
Yes Drew Lead, very cool & nice guy, it turn out GOOOOD!!!, theres about 10 of us. Go Multimedia for Pictures.

Back
Top Bottom