PINAS,Umagang kay Ganda(Rising Sun Ride) | GTAMotorcycle.com

PINAS,Umagang kay Ganda(Rising Sun Ride)

ManilasPrinz

PINOY RIDERS, If you`re up early on saturdays, lets meet up and Cruise and enjoy the Rising sun.im thinking we meet up @ 830am and finish crusing around 11-1130am, so we can be with our family the rest of the saturday.
This is an M1 Friendly Ride, so everyone can enjoy being in a group ride.
Meeting Place: Hurontario/Eglinton,@ the back of Toys r us
When : Every other Saturday Morning
Time:830 am-1130am
Ill post a Reminder Here every Friday, please reply or confirm or Message me if u want to ride the Rising Sun.
Thanks & God Bless,
Manilas Prinz*

Last edited:
I would like to join you guys but im working this coming saturday, maybe next time:)
Is this gonna be all Filipino ride??

I would like to join you guys but im working this coming saturday, maybe next time:)
Is this gonna be all Filipino ride??
Thanks Jayr for a quick reply, this is going to be every other Saturday Morning, if weather permitted.ill post every friday nite ,if theres a meet on saturday.
Maraming Salamt, thanks again.
PRiNz*

Last edited:
Im a new rider this year and i'll try to make it this sat. I'm always looking to meet new people to cruise with.

Sounds good! I might not make it this week but maybe next week. Can I bring some white guys? lol

maganda raw weather this saturday, they say its going to be nice this wknd,lets pray;)

Pls Don`t be late, we`ll wait ti`l 9am, then we`ll roll out;)

Join us this wknd its going to be a nice day

TOL RIDE NA!!!! Maganda panahon this saturday, don`t waste it . ill be waiting at the meeting place, see u all there.

Get off that Couch, butt out that cigarettes, & break free from the ball of chain,its going to be Nice this saturday LETS RIDE NA'PINOY RIDERS' and enjoy Manila`s Sunrise,
Hurontario/Eglinton, Toys r us, 830am-1130am, Cruising lang ,M1 Friendly Ride.See u all there,
Thanks ,PrINz*

Get off that Couch, butt out that cigarettes, & break free from the ball of chain,its going to be Nice this saturday LETS RIDE NA'PINOY RIDERS' and enjoy Manila`s Sunrise,
Hurontario/Eglinton, Toys r us, 830am-1130am, Cruising lang ,M1 Friendly Ride.See u all there,
Thanks ,PrINz

Are you the guys I met up with last year at Dixie and Eglinton, at the Asian plaza?

I was coming down Dundas, and saw you guys. I started following you guys, all the way to Dixie. I was the Indian kid on the Ninja 250, new rider. You guys were older gents, all very experienced, friendly and funny. You all rode supersports, one guy just got a black and gold R6.

Thanks ,PrINz

Back
Top Bottom