Peterborough runs ? | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Peterborough runs ?

Well folks i have a bit of bad news i cant host this Tue evening cruise for a while as i need a new rear tire and just found out today i also need a new chain and sprokets! And being out of work and having my E.I. claim run out last week i dont have the money to put into the bike! Im afraid if i dont get back to work soon my riding season is done! But if somthing comes up ill be sure to post up! As for now have a good season, whats left and ride safe!!!

Dave
That sucks Dave. Oh well, ya gotta do what ya gotta do. I'm off again after this week myself. A whole 2 weeks back. What was the point? Ok, I better stop before I start ranting. :laughing8:
Take care, and see you back on 2 wheels soon!

Ok guys i got the call that i have been waiting for ,for a long time! As of Tuesday im going back to work wwhhhheeewww!:eek: I already have tires and the chain and sprokets are on order so i may just may have the bike back and ready for this Tue evening! Keep your eye on this thread, ill keep you posted!;)

I'm in as well (unless I do a long ride up north that day).

I do runs from Oshawa to Peterborough Daily. I reside in Oshawa and work in Peterborough. I may be up for an evening run sometime though as well.

you guys running these again this year im itching to get out if you dont mind a klr 650 tagging along . i wont hold anyone up i promise :lol:. i live in peterborough and just plain wanna ride.

you guys running these again this year im itching to get out if you dont mind a klr 650 tagging along . i wont hold anyone up i promise :lol:. i live in peterborough and just plain wanna ride.

We will be doing this again this season hopfully soon! Also might be doing some cruises out east as well!

Peterborough people,good morning! It's a beautiful day for riding!!! Lets get some group meet going in P.boro this year. I am always up for a ride.

I have an extremely flexible schedule. Someone post a time and place to meet. I'm up for whatever.

Same as last year for me. When work permits I'll be there.

Hey guys and girls for those who are interested these ride will be happening again soon ,just need the weather to warm up a little bit more so keep your eye on this thread! Sorry i have not got on here sooner but im not on the board much anymore! Rides coming soon!
Dave

Dave, long time no talk. Yea keep us in the loop, lets hope for another good season.

im all ears guys oh yeah and how fast are these runs im hoping around speed limit 10-20? over ill wait for a pm cause i dont expect a public reply. i know i usually ride 10-20 over on highway but group rides are new to me.

im all ears guys oh yeah and how fast are these runs im hoping around speed limit 10-20? over ill wait for a pm cause i dont expect a public reply. i know i usually ride 10-20 over on highway but group rides are new to me.

Same here... I tried to make it late last year, but was unable to make it. hopefully I will be able to ride along on a few PTBO rides this season. it actually works well as there is an old friend of mine that lives in PTBO.

Sounds like fun, I don't ride all that fast, but can always catch up, let me know, I have been out twice, just got back from Florida.... thats the place to be, ride all year long:cool:

Sounds like fun, I don't ride all that fast, but can always catch up, let me know, I have been out twice, just got back from Florida.... thats the place to be, ride all year long:cool:
That would be flatistan?

Rides are usually +20 but in the twisties ride at your skill level and no need to worrie no one will presure you to go any faster! And we never leave anyone behind ill stop the group if need be to wait for all to join back up! It is just a fun lil cruise from Bowmanville to Peterbourgh for a coupe coffies,pose then cruise home! Twisties ride at your own pace and dont worrie its not a race or a challenge to see who's fastest! Just enjoy the ride! Updates to come!!!

Back
Top Bottom