Peterborough runs ? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Peterborough runs ?

Dr.Manhattan

Site Supporter
Any guys around here that do regular Peterborough or Oshawa runs ?. Im in Peterborough, looking to hook up for some rides.

There are a few of us from Oshawa and Bowmanville that have been coming out to Peterbough on Tue nights but just not tonight(TUE) But we might come out Wed or Thur insted this week.

Great, sounds good mate. Just let me know where abouts in Oshawa / Bowmanville you guys meet up, and I'll meet ya there.

Peterborough, anyone stunting?

if youve got a cage on your bike, I ride at my spot by myself alot. Almost everyday.

Speedfreak (dave) just give me a call when your going.

I was thinking of going tonight Ryan 6-6:30ish????Anyone elts wanna come? Cruise out to Pete to the Tim ho's on George st for a coffie?

Hey guys. Where in Oshawa do you leave from ??

What time do you normally get back from Peterborough at? I am only M1 (for another month, damn 60 day waiting period!) and is the route M1 friendly? is this a weekly thing? and where is the meeting spot?

Hey guys i posted it in it's own thread as i already hijacked this thread to much!

I am in peterpatch as is chief 89

Great lil red bird. How often do you and chief go out ?. Having some new tires put on right now at Powersports, should have my bike back tomorrow.

during a normal summer a fair bit but this one it rains way to much to do my usual.
I try to do a run on a weekly basis

I try to go riding on Fridays, usually anytime after 2pm, weather permitting, and mostly up your way or east.:cool:

Yeah as the Little Red Bird said, I'm also in Peterborough. But one place you wont find us is the Timmies on George st.

Yea I drove by there last night and saw a number of bikers. Are they just all a buncha SQUIDS ?

I try to go riding on Fridays, usually anytime after 2pm, weather permitting, and mostly up your way or east.:cool:

Sounds good man, let me know when your going on your next ride, we can hook up. The Newcastle area is decent too.

Any guys around here that do regular Peterborough or Oshawa runs ?. Im in Peterborough, looking to hook up for some rides.
Good roads up them a ways.. :)

Back
Top Bottom