People still hunt elephants?? | GTAMotorcycle.com

People still hunt elephants??

they have gone to the extreme on some preserves to anesthetize their elephants and cut off their tusks so the poachers no longer have a reason to kill them.......or in a lot of cases tranquilize them, cut off their tusks, and leave them to die.

Yep, it's fairly common for people to go over there and hunt a lot of different animals, lions, crocodiles, buffalo, hippo etc.

And nevermind the elephant, how do I go about finding one of these "drunk russian bears" lol.

This wasn't poaching, this is a full legal controlled hunt. Some areas are overpopulated with certain species.

Yep, it's fairly common for people to go over there and hunt a lot of different animals, lions, crocodiles, buffalo, hippo etc.

And nevermind the elephant, how do I go about finding one of these "drunk russian bears" lol.

This wasn't poaching, this is a full legal controlled hunt. Some areas are overpopulated with certain species.

Wow..that's awesome..

Too many damn people on this planet..when are we going to have people culls??

Some people are trying:

photo-guy-texting-on-motorcycle.jpg

Sadly, humans are encroaching upon the last remaining natural preserves for elephants and other big game species. This necessitates "controlled hunts" to keep the populations sustainable.
However, nothing makes me more sick than poachers.

In the future, most larger species, and almost all predatory animals, will survive in national parks and other regulated preserves (aside from zoos). Funding to keep these preserves operational and viable will come from rich hunters who pay big dollars to take a percentage of the game.

Just wait until a cure for cancer, heart disease etc are found! Human population explosion!

wait till they start cloning stoopid ppl...

on a 2nd note, I'm against hunting anything you don't eat

wait till they start cloning stoopid ppl...

on a 2nd note, I'm against hunting anything you don't eat

I'm ok with cloning a brainless version of me so I can have some organs when I get old.

I've hunted all my life, and generally we hunt only what we intend to eat. There are times we don't, like coyotes that are getting in to livestock or pets and when there are too many crows in an area, but those bastards are smart!

I thought this was going to be a thread about chubby chasers...

Carry on.

Hunting elephants..... that's kinda like hunting barns, isn't it?

I wonder, is elephant is tasty? I'd only hunt something to eat it. I'd rather admire an animal in the wild alive then part of it on a wall.

This is my signature

I'm ok with cloning a brainless version of me so I can have some organs when I get old.

I've hunted all my life, and generally we hunt only what we intend to eat. There are times we don't, like coyotes that are getting in to livestock or pets and when there are too many crows in an area, but those bastards are smart!

There was a movie to that idea, only that the clones had a brain :)
Technology is growing so that u can grow organs
http://singularityhub.com/2011/03/1...hony-atala-blows-the-minds-of-a-ted-audience/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/...w-human-organs-in-stem-cell-breakthrough.html

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/02/14/boston-researchers-work-to-grow-human-organs/

I think the move "the island" had that idea right?

And I'm pretty sure a novel turned movie written by Robin Cook had the same idea, but that was like 20 years ago at least, and I long forget about how the book went.

I wonder, is elephant is tasty?

A 6000 LBS Elephant provides ~ 1500 LBS of lean red meat.

It can feed a village of 240 for a month if properly rationed. In countries where food is what you may get once a day if you can our first world guilt doesn't really mean much to them.

If it's food it's just another cow IMO.

That's when I get my hunting license...way more sporting.

Back
Top Bottom