Pegs for toslow | GTAMotorcycle.com

Pegs for toslow

I guess a Rubbermaid "givi" box just doesn't cut it.

I actually have a set. The one pictured is the "daily driver" box and I have a second larger one for touring that will hold my camp chair and ukulele coffin.

And you can tell it's a real KLR if you look close. The rad guard is both stitched together with and held on by zip ties.

Highway pegs on a dual sport????? :unsure:

You're trying to hard Bud.

relax...I like KLRs. I just adapted the joke from Lada cars. “do you have a gas cap for a Lada” says the guy walking into the parts store “sounds like a fair swap”.

or...”how do you double the value of a Lada?” “Fill the gas up”.

I always wondered about those EMS fuel tanks. What's your range ?
The KLR gets pretty good mileage. If you're careful 200 miles.

relax...I like KLRs. I just adapted the joke from Lada cars. “do you have a gas cap for a Lada” says the guy walking into the parts store “sounds like a fair swap”.

or...”how do you double the value of a Lada?” “Fill the gas up”.
why do ladas have a rear window defroster? to keep your hands warm when you push it

FUNFACT - Back in the day (in russia) a used Lada was worth more than a new Lada. The reason? You could sell a used one immediatly but a new one you had to wait years for.
That said screw Ladas. Trabants are the cool commie car. 2 stroke motor and dura plast body.
1620398119152.png

Friend has a DKW. It has a can on a chain in the gas tank. Pull it out, fill the tank with gas, fill the can with 2t oil, and drop it back in the tank.

why do ladas have a rear window defroster? to keep your hands warm when you push it

FUNFACT - Back in the day (in russia) a used Lada was worth more than a new Lada. The reason? You could sell a used one immediatly but a new one you had to wait years for.
That said screw Ladas. Trabants are the cool commie car. 2 stroke motor and dura plast body.
View attachment 48604

Did Trabants have a papier mache body or cardboard/something odd?

It was similar to plastic but with cotton filler.
Kind of like FRP (fiberglass) or maybe RTM (resin transfer method) layout the fiber pack and inject the resin but not 100% sure. GG is right the filler was second grade. Cotton or jute.

Back
Top Bottom