Paintball | GTAMotorcycle.com

Paintball

kcalB

NOOOO I jsut foudn out C-Q-B is closing. The best ball field in the city. This saddens me greatly(Q_Q). Any one else into paintball and tactics? Know any other good fields close by? Ride and paintball? Don't know what order that would be in. Its one thing goingt o the range and shooting targets, a whole nother story actually lacing some one with paint LOL

Yea I was a huge fan of CQB and played often, now that it's gone I find very few fields are even close to what it was. My favourite place is PRZ in Picton, Georgina PB and Wasaga PB. You should look into Mag Fed PB that's what the cool kids are into now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dude you got to get on the FB group that rides and shoots p-balls at each other down the DVP

Lost its appeal to me when TOC and the NPPL ended and Xball became the big fad

say whaaat?

hmm I will ride this and you guys play with balls
maxresdefault.jpg
fix. lol

OP, if you don't mind the drive Soldiers of Fortune (outdoor) is pretty awesome and super affordable.

Also I've heard pretty decent things about Defcon, they have two locations on in Mississauga and I think one in Toronto. I have a booklet of 10 admission/rentals I'm selling for $20. Bought it to use for a group thing but we ended up going to Soldiers.

OP, if you don't mind the drive Soldiers of Fortune (outdoor) is pretty awesome and super affordable.

Also I've heard pretty decent things about Defcon, they have two locations on in Mississauga and I think one in Toronto. I have a booklet of 10 admission/rentals I'm selling for $20. Bought it to use for a group thing but we ended up going to Soldiers.

Sweet where is this soldiers place? Defcon is not bad, but it lacks the kill hosue style of CQB, its more rural combat then urban. I loved kicking in the doors at cqb it was awsome lol. Paint grenades were sick 2. They were the only place that has ever let me use them. I have my own marker (bravo 1 tac egrip) so costs are normaly better for me any where I go. I may PM you at some point for those passes though.

Georgina PB has a few fields, one of which is set up like an old western town, similar to CQB but not as awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was very sad to see CQB go.

Ultimate paintball out in Milton is pretty good, it's got a bunch of different fields, including an awesome castle on a hill.

Newcastle Outback (way out somewhere east) has a massive World War 2 field, complete with trenches and a concrete bunker set up with a shielded speedball gun rigged with a giant lever.

I don't think either really has an urban-style setup like CQB, but they're fun nonetheless.

yeah, i used to be into in the paintball sport. there's a few woodsball places in the east. but the sport is dying up here in canada. even speedball which used to be so big. but i grew out of it when i knew i didn't wanna be covered in sweat, dirt, mud and paint. it's such a dirty sport.

a buddy of mine has a bunch of airsoft guns. but i think he just does it for fun, he hasn't gone out on the field. those things are awesome and NOT DIRTY.

Sweet where is this soldiers place? Defcon is not bad, but it lacks the kill hosue style of CQB, its more rural combat then urban. I loved kicking in the doors at cqb it was awsome lol. Paint grenades were sick 2. They were the only place that has ever let me use them. I have my own marker (bravo 1 tac egrip) so costs are normaly better for me any where I go. I may PM you at some point for those passes though.

SOF field is out in Hamilton, they have a retail location on the west side of Burlington. I've been to a few of their big games, where they end using all their divided fields into one big scenario. They have a few CQB style mini-fileds. Been a long time since I've been there, but was loads of fun.

Wasaga is a trip, but it is pretty amazing. They have MANY CQB style fields in their land. Their big games are huge, I believe the largest in Canada, I think their last game had 2000+ players.

Sgt Splatters is alright also. Its not cleaned as often as it should, so if you lean against a wall, you end up getting painted.

My brothers also love PRZ. You don't get more CQB than in an abandoned psych hospital...

SOF field is out in Hamilton, they have a retail location on the west side of Burlington. I've been to a few of their big games, where they end using all their divided fields into one big scenario. They have a few CQB style mini-fileds. Been a long time since I've been there, but was loads of fun.

Wasaga is a trip, but it is pretty amazing. They have MANY CQB style fields in their land. Their big games are huge, I believe the largest in Canada, I think their last game had 2000+ players.

Sgt Splatters is alright also. Its not cleaned as often as it should, so if you lean against a wall, you end up getting painted.

My brothers also love PRZ. You don't get more CQB than in an abandoned psych hospital...

LOL splatters NEVER cleans the field(maybe once a year, but they clean the windows every hour, and then ***** when you shoot them) Plus its so annoying to have little kids that stay in one spot and that’s it. I heard they pussied that place. No Head shots and pointblank. I always ask for surrender, but for some reason people think they can turn around and get me even though my barrel is on the back of their neck LOL. I will defiantly check some of these places out. Looks like I might have to go to wasaga some time when its nicer. Speed ball is no fun, and lacks skill. Shoot as much paint as you can, and hope you hit some one, Milsim is the way to go.

Eeep! That girl forgot her pants! That's going to be a cold ride.

This is my signature.....apparently

If she turned up on my ride i would not let her join...those shoes are not appropriate and you have to wear pants if i'm leading (i have to apply the rules to everyone i don't want a bunch of guys in thongs showing up either)

Paintball City can be a rush with the right crowd; there aren't many safe spots to control a lane, since most spots have multiple angles of exposure. Granted the field FPS limit is a little low, but it's ok for the proximity. Play pistol and up the fun.

Back
Top Bottom