Oshawa Sues over motorcycle ride | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Oshawa Sues over motorcycle ride

Icbones I don't know you but I am reading your comments and how you seem to connect two unrelated stories and felt it necessary to draw attention to the race of the men in the second story compared to the first. I'm struggling not to label you as an ignorant bigot. What the hell has this got to do with race. Your comments show quite a lot about what is truly going on inside your head and how you feel. There are crimes commited every day by all races but what has that got to do with the price of bacon!

Last edited:
Icbones I don't know you but I am reading your comments and how you seem to connect two unrelated stories and felt it necessary to draw attention to the race of the men in the second story compared to the first. I'm struggling not to label you as an ignorant bigot. What the hell has this got to do with race. Your comments show quite a lot about what is truly going on inside your head and how you feel. There are crimes commited every day by all races but what has that got to do with the price of bacon!

I recently came across a tidbit from someone.
They said white males are #1 at the following:
1. serial rapists
1. pedophiles
1. serial killers

She said so while the dark skin guy might steal my purse at least I don't have to worry about them raping me, then molesting my kids, and finally killing us all.

I was at a loss for words after reading the OP. You sir/madam, found them. Well said.

there's no such thing as "reverse" racism , only racism , think about it

Your going to give people a headache.
Im still trying to figure out why we need to sue murders. Or is it we need to put ride organizers in prison?

COMPUTERS!! I'm all for 'em. Does it matter that I'm black? (Or is that Black?)

Just sayin'.

Not -Jamie M.

COMPUTERS!! I'm all for 'em. Does it matter that I'm black? (Or is that Black?)

Just sayin'.

Not -Jamie M.

is your computer racist
if your computer is white...hmmm
it could rape you, or molest kids, or kill you
keep an eye on it because it's keeping an eye on you

I've always driven by it, place used to be fish n chips place. I gotta definitely check that place! Thanks...
He had Kawartha Dairy Moose Tracks milk shakes the other day. OMG *orgasm* :D

-Jamie M.

While reading this post I've had a mix of: laughter, surprise, contempt, intrigue, befuddlement and a big sense of WTF is this thread all about???

It's all over the place!!

[h=2]Oshawa tears up bikers’ bill for Heroes Highway event[/h] Motorcyclists’ Heroes Highway event spared a court fight over $5,600 after testy council vote about 2011 ride’s costs.

photoscibikers.jpg.size.large.original.jpg
David Cooper / Toronto Star
Motorcycle aficionados in their leathers assembe at Oshawa city council on Monday night.

By: Valerie Hauch News reporter, Published on Mon Apr 08 2013
The thunder could be heard inside City of Oshawa council chambers Monday night, but it didn’t drown out the storm within.

The audience was testy. Councillors were prickly. The mayor of Oshawa spoke darkly about threats received by councillors “over the phone” and “in nasty emails.”

But in the end, all was forgiven.

Precisely, the City of Oshawa forgave — cancelled, in a unanimous 10-member vote — a $5,600 debt that had gone to small claims court.

The city’s legal department had gone after Lou DeVuono, organizer of the Heroes Highway Ride and Rally for in-kind costs

Back
Top Bottom