"Oro Station" new track in Oro-Medonte? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

"Oro Station" new track in Oro-Medonte?

Bexley Motor Club?

Edit: Ok, maybe this was obvious before, but this seems primarily associated with a dude named Geoffrey Campbell and a company called Oakleigh Development. Still not really clear to me who is sinking money into this, or whether anybody has sunk much money into this at all yet. Still seems Super Weird to me

Last edited:
Bexley Motor Club?

Edit: Ok, maybe this was obvious before, but this seems primarily associated with a dude named Geoffrey Campbell and a company called Oakleigh Development. Still not really clear to me who is sinking money into this, or whether anybody has sunk much money into this at all yet. Still seems Super Weird to me
Those are the two names I've seen in the local paper and obviously on their website. Still seems promising as they have already broken ground and started work at the site. Better than what can be said about that other private track in the Kawarthas that was selling memberships and as far as I know never did anything and it's been a few years

Looking at that list, the weighting of FIA grades seems bizzare. Baku City Circuit is grade 1, Toronto Street Circuit (yes that one) is grade 2, and some configurations of the Dubai Autodrome are grade 3 along with the Nurburgring Nordschleife. Like if Baku is grade 1 then it seems like these have absolutely nothing to do with safety

In the article on the ground breaking it states that this is strictly a testing facility and not a spectator based facility. Its primary use is for testing and development. It doesn't sound like there is going to be racing or motorcycle lapping there.

Back
Top Bottom