Ontario tops website’s speed trap list | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ontario tops website’s speed trap list

I'd rather have them out fishing for speeders on a long weekend, keeps everyone in check.

I don't mind them fishing for speeders but this is downright poaching! Imagine scooting past this guy and getting pinched. Gold Ford suv. Saw him on Upper James today..Last week there was OPP on QEW pulled someone over driving an unmarked black Buick Enclave. Buggers! When u least expect it...........

IMG00591 (2).jpg

Last edited:
^^

That Explorer is in regular rotation now, see it everywhere.

Here is another sneaky ploy the Hamilton boys are up to,

On the way up on the Upper James mtn access.

Back doors open.....

and if you look at the passenger side mirror, you will just make out the high viz vest.

Yep, you can't see it but he's holding a radar gun and the guy in the Taurus wagon got pinched and they're aiming for the next one.

2iv1auw.jpg

Thank god those heroes are out there risking their lives on the side of the road, keeping us safe from evil speeders.

GOD BLESS THOSE HEROES

Thank god those heroes are out there risking their lives on the side of the road, keeping us safe from evil speeders.

GOD BLESS THOSE HEROES

Not only that..... if you look at the pic, they are clearly hypocrites!

They need to give themselves a big fat ticket for being in a No Stopping zone.

It's not even a shoulder. That's a live lane of traffic and as the sign above it clearly shows it's a main exit lane to West 5th

They're cops, man... laws and common sense don't apply.

Imagine following behind a tractor trailer up the hill and changing lanes to take the exit and coming up on 3 parked vehicles...brilliant. Money talks I guess

Let's not forget the sunshine list, this guy posted some interesting numbers.

http://jackandcokewithalime.blogspot.ca/2010/03/toronto-traffic-police-can-make-190.html

The closest credible source I could find to total revenues in Toronto came from Macleans in 2011:

In Toronto last year, city police issued 700,721 traffic tickets, a 48 per cent increase from five years earlier. That amounts to some $60 million in fine revenue flowing through Toronto’s court service, of which the city gets the lion’s share.

- http://www2.macleans.ca/2011/08/25/too-many-cops/

I'm not sure these numbers are net figures though, since policing is a cost. Still trying to find provincial numbers.

I'd like to think if cops spent a good time policing elementary schools and surrounding areas we wouldn't be hearing about abducted 8 year old girls being found raped, dead and chopped up into little pieces like that Stafford girl from Woodstock a few years back. Money talks I suppose.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom