Ontario GTA photo tag | Page 61 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ontario GTA photo tag

New:
20110929t174130.jpg

Can post a hint if needed :) It is very close to one of my previous tags.

If no one grabs it by tomorrow I will drop by for it

I hoped for an overnight stunt like you did quite a few times so tomorrow on my way to work I could have grabbed something just like today and like a few times I already did this season. Well, I guess tomorrow is good too. :)

Ontario GTA Photo Tag Week-in-review (September 23 to 29)

A quiet week on GTA Photo Tag,

A.K. dons the all-weather gear and grabs 3 tags this week. He has the top-2 in his
sights!

A slightly less busy (but equally determined) silverbullet132 takes two tags this
week and moves up a spot into a tie for 6th.

JZ67 is in with one tag this week as he steadily makes his way towards joining
the illustrious group of players with 10 or more tags (and perhaps the only BMW to do so?)

LeaderboardWE2011-09-29.png

Heads Up! The last Leaderboard I'll be publishing this season will be the Friday after Canadian Thanksgiving, for tags posted up to Oct.13 @ 11:59PM.
Tags posted before this time (including the 'pre-season''year-beginning to 04/28 (17 weeks) will count towards the final standings)
Ties in tag counts will be broken based on players' SumOfOrdinals stat, which favors those with more recent tags.

After that we're into the silly season. I'm looking to re-start the Leaderboard with tags starting April 27, 2012.

It's getting a bit cooler out there but the fall colors are not to be missed.
Ride safely everyone. :wave:

Last edited:
New: Business 1st place! Well done! Check out the award winning scarecrows:
2011-10-01-Hint.jpg

BTW - its good to be back!

A.K. - Thanks for the feedback - I wasn't sure if all the Latter Day Saints signs look the same ;-)

Old:

New one is coming, I just need to warm up with a coffee first. It's freezing out!

Attachments

• P1000386.jpg
    P1000386.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
New:
P1000388-1.JPG

Hint: I tried Googling this myself and nothing showed up. It's nearby Oakridge Golf Club.

Last edited:
New:

You will find this very near by:

Also, it looks like Little Golden Google Guy was there when it was still under construction, so the sculpture isn't in Google street view, but the sign is. If you find the sign, the sculpture is in sight.

Last edited:
New:
20110930t013028.jpg

Hint (because my GPS does not take good pictures :p):
20110930t013142.jpg

Back
Top Bottom