Ontario GTA photo tag | Page 60 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ontario GTA photo tag

I must bow before the Master of the Yellow Pages! Well done! :D:D:D
LOL.
"let your fingers do the walking" ... actually I'm about to dial-in to a conference call so definitely won't be riding this evening. Oh well. :-(

Ontario GTA Photo Tag Week-in-review (September 16 to 22)

GTA Photo Tag keeps rolling along with one-tag-a-day this week and a couple of new additions to the leaderboard. :thumbup:

It's be a long haul, but slowpoke has reached the very top of the leaderboard with his one tag this week giving him, him alone, hold of 1st spot!
Congratulations!

A.K.
is able to claim solo 3rd spot with his tag late this week.

Likewise, sinbin claims solo 5th spot with his one tag this week.

welcome! to ww667 and ANDRASTA who join the game this week in style. :wave: :wave:

Heads Up! The last Leaderboard I'll be publishing this season will be the Friday after Canadian Thanksgiving, for tags posted up to Oct.13 @ 11:59PM.
Tags posted before this time (including the 'pre-season''year-beginning to 04/28 (17 weeks) will count towards the final standings).
(Ties in tag counts will be broken based on players' SumOfOrdinals stat, which favors those with more recent tags)

LeaderboardWE2011-09-22.png

With three more weeks left in our GTA Photo tag regular season ... lots of tagging left to be done ... and don't forget to submit/nominate pix for our Best Photo of the Year Contest!
Ride safely everyone!

Last edited:
Ontario GTA Photo Tag Week-in-review (September 16 to 22)

Heads Up! The last Leaderboard I'll be publishing this season will be the Friday after Canadian Thanksgiving, for tags posted up to Oct.13 @ 11:59PM.
Tags posted before this time (including the 'pre-season''year-beginning to 04/28 (17 weeks) will count towards the final standings).
(Ties in tag counts will be broken based on players' SumOfOrdinals stat, which favors those with more recent tags)

So... what will happen to the tags between Oct 14 00:00 and December 31. 23:59? They will count towards the next season?

It's be a long haul, but slowpoke has reached the very top of the leaderboard with his one tag this week giving him, him alone, hold of 1st spot!
Congratulations!
Good going slowpoke. With any luck I'll be able to get out there for a few more tags later this season. It has been one thing after another the last few weeks,from weddings to birthdays to funerals... this weekend I'm in Ohio to visit my sister. I was glad to have my car with all that rain last night though. Happy tagging - hopefully I'll be out there next week!

easy one!
looked up this place on yellowpages on-line ... heading out to Harwood Road S, Ajax soon! :)

BTW... Google search is not any better than Yellow Pages:

Motorsports Pickering
1698 Bayly St
Pickering, ON L1W 1L9

(905) 420-4172

While on their website:

As of July 1st, Motorsports Pickering will be moving

New Location

2699 Brock Road
Pickering, ON.,
L1V 2P8

Silverbullet132 you got your bike fixed! It looks a bit different though :p

Any hints as to which location this is?

Last edited:
Silverbullet132 you got your bike fixed! It looks a bit different though :p

Any hints as to which location this is?

The VFR is out of commission still, hopefully will be back up with a new kickstand switch.

My tag is at one of the locations south of the 401 and east of the 404.

Did you park in the handicapped spot? I hope you have a sticker for that... :snorting::snorting::snorting:

Back
Top Bottom