Oil for Motorcycle's engine | GTAMotorcycle.com

Oil for Motorcycle's engine

crist

Can you use this oil for motorcycle's engine?

ba4906ade2024388e75f712610d952f2.jpg
800579277c5d34bd8a360b0e3f4bc5f2.jpg

Oooh so close. One number off.

Srsly idk. Don't feel like looking up the ratings. Im guessing its not ideal since ive never heard of anyone using t5

Oooh so close. One number off.

Srsly idk. Don't feel like looking up the ratings. Im guessing its not ideal since ive never heard of anyone using t5

oh, is there any oil u'd suggests for my 06 gs500f? that commonly have in Canadian tire?

Oh crist, here we go again...
Seriously though, you're gonna get as many opinions as there are members. Best to read through the oil stickies and threads first. Fwiw, I use whatever dino oil is on sale.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Seriously though, you're gonna get as many opinions as there are members. Best to read through the oil stickies and threads first. Fwiw, I use whatever dino oil is on sale.

Ya, look through the oil threads. There are lots of oils that will work from Canadian Tire. And everyone will have a different opinion. All of the opinions and have been pretty much laid out on the other threads, so I wont bring up mine here and start a whole thing.

All the info you could possibly want and much much more is already out there on this topic.

Google is your friend.

TONS of people running T5 15W40 in their bikes, including myself. Again, just Google it.

It doesn't carry the JASO certification but is well regarded in bike engines due to increased zinc levels.

So yes, it's good, you can use it, and lots of people will disagree with me and anyone else who shares this opinion. Such is the way of oil threads.

Now I'm going to the concession stand to get some popcorn.

+1 The oil needs to be homologated for bike use and I'm only one member #nohomo.

Oh CRIST people.
User name is CRIST. Really? No one? Tough crowd.
Just Googled rtfm. That works too.

Oh CRIST people.
User name is CRIST. Really? No one? Tough crowd.
Just Googled rtfm. That works too.

Yeah, but the way he (or she) spells CRIST but says God Bless at the end of every post makes me think that this person is an agent of Lucifer.

Or perhaps it's just short for Cristine.

Yeah, but the way he (or she) spells CRIST but says God Bless at the end of every post makes me think that this person is an agent of Lucifer.

Or perhaps it's just short for Cristine.
I don’t see the God Bless. It doesn't show up on the app.
But lately, none of my puns are getting any love. Guess my 15 minutes is up.
Side note: loving the show Lucifer.

I don’t see the God Bless. It doesn't show up on the app.
But lately, none of my puns are getting any love. Guess my 15 minutes is up.
Side note: loving the show Lucifer.

The end of the Joe Bass Show What's next? They gonna take Cheers off the air?

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Why not just use t6. No clutch slip.

And why would the T5 have clutch slip?

IMO if the T (dino) has JASO and the T6 (synth) has JASO then wouldn't the T5 (blend) also have JASO? Guessing they just didn't bother to add that certification.

Back
Top Bottom