Oct 30 DVP and Lakeshore GWS | GTAMotorcycle.com

Oct 30 DVP and Lakeshore GWS

GreyGhost

Site Supporter
GWS passenger. I know we all have opinions on the rider, but remember mods will hand out infractions.

Motorcyclist left injured female passenger behind after crash near the DVP: police
Officers on scene told CP24 that the driver of a motorcycle and his passenger were involved in a single-vehicle crash on the ramp to the DVP from Lake Shore Boulevard.

Both fell off of the bike following the crash but the driver, police say, picked up the motorcycle and took off, leaving the injured female passenger behind.

Paramedics confirmed that the woman suffered two broken legs and was taken to hospital in serious but non-life-threatening condition.

Sounds like a double-dirt rider. Dirt 1: riding with one or more of no insurance/licence/registration/stolen bike. Dirt 2: Leaving a severely injured passenger for dead on a highway ramp.

I'm sure the injured gal will be able to help ID the rider.

Passenger: GWS

Rider: RIH

fack

thumbs up to ^ what mad mike says. RIH ? - not sure if its rest in hell or not. whatever it is Im betting the rider deserves it.

mind boggling actions by the rider - he just added to the list of charges, along with the shame of leaving the woman behind. wtf ?

Last edited:
Unbelievable. That f***** will burn one way or another...
GWS Passenger, and i hope she identifies the rider??

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

with two broken legs the truth will come out, if not by the woman, by the woman's family members/friends with knowledge. that rider is facked in more ways than one...

Yeah, I think we were all left speechless.

GWS passenger...then sue the rider!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom