Oakville Area | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Oakville Area

Hey Everyone. I live close to 3rd line and Dundas too and I ride an R3. Would like to join up some time while the weather is still nice. I'm pretty flexible with time.

Hey Everyone. I live close to 3rd line and Dundas too and I ride an R3. Would like to join up some time while the weather is still nice. I'm pretty flexible with time.
If you're a new rider (guessing you're from the other intro thread), you might want to be careful on some of these roads. I would say it's not beginner rider-friendly. Just a word of caution :)

If you're a new rider (guessing you're from the other intro thread), you might want to be careful on some of these roads. I would say it's not beginner rider-friendly. Just a word of caution :)
Thanks! Not a new rider. Been riding many years. Just havnt gotten around to getting my license in Canada.

@Fuzzbuster you free tmrw (monday oct 18) to ride? I can't do Tuesday afternoon this week due to family stuff. Sucks, cause it looks like Tuesday's gonna be one of the best days we'll get for the rest of the year 😭

Planning anything tonight? I’ll be out and about, but with the heat not sure how long I’ll last.

Back
Top Bottom