Oakville Area | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Oakville Area

Looks like it's going to be just the two of us?

@kurtrules @shanekingsley - you guys around?

@Fuzzbuster - can we start at 7 pm? Working till 5:30 and even if I hit the road by 5:45, I'll reach by 6:45 ish with all the traffic!!
I am returning back to Burlington from a family vacation tonight, so I will not be able to accompany you guys.

Nice ride yesterday! Thanks for leading @Fuzzbuster

Don't think I had ever been on most of those roads. When you get a chance, do you mind sharing the map locations here or on PM?

Also, sorry about the delay in getting there, Gardiner was pretty bad yesterday afternoon. So bad that I only needed my first gear for almost 5 km.

Nice ride yesterday! Thanks for leading @Fuzzbuster

Don't think I had ever been on most of those roads. When you get a chance, do you mind sharing the map locations here or on PM?

Also, sorry about the delay in getting there, Gardiner was pretty bad yesterday afternoon. So bad that I only needed my first gear for almost 5 km.
It was fun except for the dog that tried to attack me! Route was all in my head so not easily shared! It was mostly Halton Hills area!

It was fun except for the dog that tried to attack me! Route was all in my head so not easily shared! It was mostly Halton Hills area!
Oh yes, I remember that. Don't think the owners were smart in doing what they were doing - jaywalking on the public road and letting their dog be on an extra-long leash. It's great that you were able to avoid the dog tbh.

Oh yes, I remember that. Don't think the owners were smart in doing what they were doing - jaywalking on the public road and letting their dog be on an extra-long leash. It's great that you were able to avoid the dog tbh.
Hi Guys
I live in Oakville area. Can I join you guys on your next ride ?
Please let me know cheers

CBR600RR
10 plus years
we usually go on Monday or Tuesday depending on weather. approximately 2hrs. appropriate riding gear. its a faster pace. lately we have been finishing up in the dark so you must be comfortable with that as well, lots of bugs and pace seems to increase!

we usually go on Monday or Tuesday depending on weather. approximately 2hrs. appropriate riding gear. its a faster pace. lately we have been finishing up in the dark so you must be comfortable with that as well, lots of bugs and pace seems to increase!
Where do you guys meetup?

Maybe it's different in the city but here I think of dusk as when the critters come out.

Back
Top Bottom