North York Dufferin and Ranee RIP | GTAMotorcycle.com

North York Dufferin and Ranee RIP

GreyGhost

Site Supporter
Crap, another one. Condolences to the riders family and friends. Ride safe folks.

Police say a van and a motorcycle collided near the intersection of Dufferin Street and Ranee Avenue just after 11 p.m.

The motorcyclist suffered life-threatening injuries and was pronounced dead at the scene, Toronto paramedics say.

Edit:

Infuriating update

The driver of the van fled the scene but was located one kilometre away in a residential area, according to police.

A 28-year-old woman from Toronto has been charged with impaired driving and fail to stop.

Last edited:
I knew this kid, he has been in my house many times. His name was Jacob. I assisted in the coaching of the soccer team U-9 which he was part of almost 10 years ago. He had a light-brown/cream colored sport motorcycle, but it wasn't big, it was a 300cc or a 500cc max. He had been riding it since the age of 16. I heard about his passing just past lunch today (Friday).

Last edited:
Too young, RIP

I knew this kid, he has been in my house many times. His name was Jacob. I assisted in the coaching of the soccer team U-9 which he was part of almost 10 years ago. He had a light-brown/cream colored sport motorcycle, but it wasn't big, it was a 300cc or a 500cc max. He had been riding it since the age of 16. I heard about his passing just past lunch today (Friday).
Sorry for the loss his family faces, and for the young man. RIP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone on Facebook posted that the mom is asking for bikers to follow the procession on Saturday...RIP rider and I'll keep the family in my prayers...

Damn, up until a week ago I was commuting this little stretch almost daily on the bike. Its a whacky area with clueless drivers and people gunning for gaps. Such a shame. RIP

Back
Top Bottom