Normal to be exhausted next day after long ride? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Normal to be exhausted next day after long ride?

Lately I've been feeling pretty tired after a full day of riding, but it might be some of my own doing. If wind is to blame, I have been riding without my jacket and earplugs. Just too nice out for jacket and well plugs most times I just forget, bad habit. When the sun is heading down the jack does get put back on.

I never said mph.All my numbers are metric.
200kph is pretty good for a 900lb barcalounger imho.

I have an r3, fairly new model. Tire pressure and everything seems to be in order.

I've just completed a round trip to Algonquin park and before another to Tobermory and surrounding area. Each roughly 800 - 900km spanning 12 hours with passenger, few breaks here and there for gas and walks.

The next day I'm completely exhausted. Its just baffling to me how sport bike riders can do 900 - 1200km multiple days for multi day trips.

Is there some sort of technique I'm unaware of?
I'm always exhausted after a full day of riding from the fresh air and sun shine..... Normal if you ask me lol

Everyone's neck and clutch hand ached after their first day on a bike. This is the same thing. You definitely won't be as tired next time. Also, earplugs help quite a bit.

Reactions: J_F
Wow, with a passenger for that long.

I've done 3 hours max with a passenger and after that I told her to get her own bike, and she got a ninja 250.

Now that she doesn't have her own bike, i take her as passenger sometimes, but max 2 hrs, even though I'm on a more comfortable bike.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Everyone's neck and clutch hand ached after their first day on a bike. This is the same thing. You definitely won't be as tired next time. Also, earplugs help quite a bit.

yup

and it don't take long to get out of riding condition
I've got very few miles on this season - work
and now I'm sore after just a few hours

I plan on rectifying that problem next year

Back
Top Bottom