No more junkers | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

No more junkers

When you get older, and you see a bike come up for sale that you lusted after when you were younger but couldn't afford it, then maybe you'll understand.

Unless you're an f-n baller and can buy whatever bike you want right now.

Then, in that case, "Full Steam Ahead, Captain!"
I like your outlook.

I have a few bikes I dreamed about as a child. Most of them are 250cc and under, I have a few. I still browse for antiques, I’m not a collector but there are a few 50 year olds I’d jump at if they presented as a good deal.

I don’t look at bikes I’ve owned, just ones I always wanted. Always looking for an 77-79 XLCR (first litre bike I rode), a TDR 250 (the bike I should have bought instead of a TS200r.

can someone please define "baller".

I've looked at the context but have yet to decode it completely

can someone please define "baller".

I've looked at the context but have yet to decode it completely
Someone who is doing very well. Able to afford high priced toys/material possessions.

aka @Lightcycle

he tries to play it coy (something something about living in a tent/hostel for most of the year) but then drops the word Ferrari. ?

So am I baller? I can afford material goods but I'm too cheap to buy anything new when I can get it used 10 years old for half price and still get the same enjoyment out of it.

So am I baller? I can afford material goods but I'm too cheap to buy anything new when I can get it used 10 years old for half price and still get the same enjoyment out of it.
If you have to ask...:p

Think "basket"-baller, "foot"-baller, or "base"-baller. There is that one Blue Jay that lived out of his van for a while (and may still be).

Someone who is doing very well. Able to afford high priced toys/material possessions.

aka @Lightcycle

he tries to play it coy (something something about living in a tent/hostel for most of the year) but then drops the word Ferrari. ?

Well, I'm renting the place we are currently staying at, so I'm definitely not a baller. At least according to all the GTAM real estate moguls who own their own place.

So there's that... ?‍♂️

You’re a low baller.

Baller is rolling up to a restaurant , telling the valet to just leave your car out front (because its too pretty) , ordering the Crystall , that you don't really like, and sending drinks to some girls sitting with their boyfriends , because you can.
You check the time on your iced out Patek, realize the live feed for euroleague is about to launch , so you bounce getting the valet to drop your whip at your crib. Baller .

Can we stop with the 50 year old junkers in the reasonably priced or stupidly overpriced threads?

Its just spam at this point...

Like if it was made before 2000 I do not care (unless its italian)
You can always choose not to click? One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Baller is rolling up to a restaurant , telling the valet to just leave your car out front (because its too pretty)
The real ones just nod and throw you the keys to their RR or Mercedes AMG GT without looking back.

You bring it back by the time their wife is getting her coat on you get another nod and a $50.

Every second she has to wait you lose tip money.

The real ones just nod and throw you the keys to their RR or Mercedes AMG GT without looking back.

You bring it back by the time their wife is getting her coat on you get another nod and a $50.

Every second she has to wait you lose tip money.
So two seconds late and you hand them the keys and $50?

What used to surprise me is the kind of car you park has no bearing on the potential tip. I’ve had the guy with a 10 year old civic tip $20 and the brand new Range Rover throw me his loose change.

The only safe bet is the mob or celebrity’s.

I’ve had the guy with a 10 year old civic tip $20 and the brand new Range Rover throw me his loose change.
Im seeing a pattern here

Stingy dudes become rich by being stingy?

Back
Top Bottom