No Coronavirus or USA posting zone | GTAMotorcycle.com

No Coronavirus or USA posting zone

nobbie48

Site Supporter
I have a concern that with all the attention focused on C-19 and USA being F***** will result in other problems being ignored. Everyone is jumping on the Covid / Trump bandwagon to the point that a bill could get slipped through allowing who knows what. Other failures in the system could be overlooked so long that the inappropriate behaviour becomes so commonplace it can't be fought (E-bikes etc)

A magician uses diversion to mask what he's doing. Why do you think he uses a hot babe as an assistant. Suddenly you've been conned.

Yes Covid is important but not every civil servant should be using it as an excuse to ignore what they were hired to do.

Yes a huge number of businesses are in trouble but some are OK. Are any of them using Covid as an excuse to make staff cuts, boost prices etc?

I'm afraid I will wake up one morning and realize we're as damned as the USA.

I have a concern that with all the attention focused on C-19 and USA being F***** will result in other problems being ignored. Everyone is jumping on the Covid / Trump bandwagon to the point that a bill could get slipped through allowing who knows what. Other failures in the system could be overlooked so long that the inappropriate behaviour becomes so commonplace it can't be fought (E-bikes etc)

A magician uses diversion to mask what he's doing. Why do you think he uses a hot babe as an assistant. Suddenly you've been conned.

Yes Covid is important but not every civil servant should be using it as an excuse to ignore what they were hired to do.

Yes a huge number of businesses are in trouble but some are OK. Are any of them using Covid as an excuse to make staff cuts, boost prices etc?

I'm afraid I will wake up one morning and realize we're as damned as the USA.

Not sure why the focus on the US . We are screwed by a one year 383 billion deficit . There is nore to come as the budget leaks are saying another 90 billion will be added . Wait till your tax bill arrives for Canadian VID shut down . JT will slip in the " green recovery plan " . How did Ontario do with " green " energy ?

Politician are doing what they want . People are distracted by the mask and fear . Why are they telling people to get tested even if you are not sick ? At the high of the " pandemic " they were testing 13k a day . Now over 30k and the numbers for a province of 15 million are low . Why would you go to a place with potentially sick people to get tested when you have no symptoms ?

No thanks, and hey you already started one called coronavirus :|

. Why would you go to a place with potentially sick people to get tested when you have no symptoms ?
Because that is the public health decree. I had to get a three year old covid tested because they had a runny nose and public health required a test :/

There are starting to be more articles from people questioning the current testing as the whole system is barely functioning with current test volumes. There is no priority line putting tests required by public health in front of tests from a random person that gets tested daily.

so Raptors are done
can't be bothered with hockey
football doesn't interest me anymore either
MotoGP has been an interesting re-start

Dovi might actually get his first championship
after Ducati decides to toss him

American politics have eaten up to much attention
not just here, everywhere, and I don't even like reality TV

Word on the street is masai and giannis are close ?

Reactions: J_F
Masai can relate to the players with African heritage in a special way

remember Ibaka last year at the celebration parade with the huge African flag?
there was a message there, and there's no other NBA city where he could do that

Do we need multiple coronavirus threads?

Do we need multiple coronavirus threads?

This isn't C-19. My point is that with the mass focus on coronavirus people are not watching for other events that will later bite them in the arse.

If there's a house on fire down the street everyone rushes to watch. While that's going on some enterprising thief goes in the back doors and robs people blind.

The typical American redneck is so focused on his arsenal that he only dwells on his perceived second amendment rights, totally ignoring all of the other freedoms he has lost.

What is being ignored in The GTA, Ontario, Canada?

What moves will get amalgamated into an omnibus bill while we're watching the covid fire down the street?

It's a gimme that our various government debts will balloon. Private debts will have winners and losers, mostly the latter is my guess.

Are our civil servants scrutinizing contracts diligently or occupied with virus issues?

Call your MP, MPP or Councillor and see if you can discuss anything or get anything done outside of covid. I would dearly like to resolve the ebike fiasco.

Yes C-19 is the main event but don't forget to watch the back door. What else is being ignored or manipulated?

Back
Top Bottom