Ninja Noob Needs Help!!!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ninja Noob Needs Help!!!!

Toxic

Hi,

As the title states...a noob is in search for help :\

I bought a ninja 250R last year...it had 3.7k on it. Ive been riding for some time now and I noticed the front makes a weird noise when I brake (like a bee noise). So I guess I have to change my pads? But the problem is where the heck do i take my bike for repair in Mississauga?

Also the break fluid on the rear seems to be low...can I just add some break fluid or are you supposed to drain it...and where can i find this break fluid?

Thanks,

Toxic (still a noob)

Hi,

I bought a ninja 250R last year...it had 3.7k on it. Ive been riding for some time now and I noticed the front makes a weird noise when I brake (like a bee noise). So I guess I have to change my pads? But the problem is where the heck do i take my bike for repair in Mississauga?

Also the break fluid on the rear seems to be low...can I just add some break fluid or are you supposed to drain it...and where can i find this break fluid?

Thanks,

Toxic (still a noob)

ah.. I would be careful with the fluid.. you dont want to be adding air bubbles into the lines! I am sure someone here will post more on this, or the post will be moved to the appropriate subforum (Technical) where you may get a better answer

Rider's Choice at Dixie/Queensway.

You can just add more fluid, but if the one you have it dirty, flush it. You don't need to drain the old one first, just keep adding new and letting the old one out through the bleeding valve, until it's all new.

^ Zilcho, Rider's do repairs on bikes???

I thought they only sell gear for bikes :S

Hi,

Thanks,

Toxic (still a noob)
The only shop I can recommend (quality wise) are the guys at Z1 http://www.z1cycletech.com/ they are not in Mississauga but they will do the job for you.

Yes you can top up on brake fluid. CAnadian Tire or at the shop

I doubt your brake fluid is old

Yes, they do mechanical work.

You can also go to Pannon which is in Streetsville. You only have 3,000km on it and you need new brake pads? Check your pads to see if they are actually worn down and you need new ones or if it's something else.

This should be moved to the Technical forum.

You can go to Rider's Choice, CycleWorld (which now has a Mississauga location where Envy used to be) or Pannon.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom