Niagra Gear Shop | GTAMotorcycle.com

Niagra Gear Shop

Claire's in fonthill.
Anr there's a gear "garage" type of thing on #20, just near St Annes.

I've never been there, but this is the store in St Annes I mentioned above. My buddy goes there often.

Just an fyi, Tons of Bike Gear is geared mostly towards the cruiser crowd...not sure if that's what you want...
Yeah that’s what it looks like on the website. To be honest, I don’t know what type of rider I’m going to be. But I’m thinking of cruiser or enduro type of bikes. I need some gear for my M2 class.

I might go tomorrow. 🙂 Do you think they sell full face helmets there? Thanks.

Last edited:
@motorsiklo I honestly don't know if they have full face helmets...and I'm assuming you meant your M2 class (M1 exit course) LOL...

I did a search for motorcycle gear in the Niagara region using google maps and these came up...haven't checked their hours or stock, I'll leave that up to you...

Simply Moto
Motoheadz
Integrity Powersports
Clare's
Tons of Bike Gear
V-Twin Cycle

There's a place in Ayr called 2nd Gear if you're on a budget and want used stuff (again, I have no idea what their stock is so you'll need to call or check online)

If you don't mind driving further, there's always Royal Distributing in Guelph...they have the widest assortment of gear (them and GP Bikes in Whitby) that would be closest to you...they have a good website and you can see what they have in all different styles...

@motorsiklo I honestly don't know if they have full face helmets...and I'm assuming you meant your M2 class (M1 exit course) LOL...

I did a search for motorcycle gear in the Niagara region using google maps and these came up...haven't checked their hours or stock, I'll leave that up to you...

Simply Moto
Motoheadz
Integrity Powersports
Clare's
Tons of Bike Gear
V-Twin Cycle

There's a place in Ayr called 2nd Gear if you're on a budget and want used stuff (again, I have no idea what their stock is so you'll need to call or check online)

If you don't mind driving further, there's always Royal Distributing in Guelph...they have the widest assortment of gear (them and GP Bikes in Whitby) that would be closest to you...they have a good website and you can see what they have in all different styles...
Thanks. That 2nd Gear store is interesting. I wanted to go to Re-Gear in Oshawa but then I moved to Niagra two weeks ago. Thanks for your help.

Back
Top Bottom